Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: France v Engerland

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You still sour bout that idiot bhoys fan?
    Me, I was never sour about that, panned out pretty much exactly as I predicted.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Congratulations to England and their proper supporters.

Not pricks with their thinly veiled racism who are the reason that people dislike England, or at least that type of "fan".
    Or the gutter press who stoke it up a bit.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Congratulations to England and their proper supporters.

Not pricks with their thinly veiled racism who are the reason that people dislike England, or at least that type of "fan".
    Or the gutter press who stoke it up a bit.
    This "jock" is going to enjoy supporting South Africa or Argentina in the final now, thanks to the likes of you.

I'll post the score then, however it goes.

Cheers.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It'll be another 34-0 drubbing no doubt, so I am sure every point will be relished and posted by fans of those teams knocked out in earlier rounds.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Someone do a Bjørge Lillelien style rant for Engalnd's victory but with French persons of note inserted instead. Include Guillaume for bonus points.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It'll be another 34-0 drubbing no doubt, so I am sure every point will be relished and posted by fans of those teams knocked out in earlier rounds.
    One tries one's best to support England. Starts threads, makes positive comments, joins in with proper fans then someone like you comes along.

It was 36-0 by the way. I'd have thought a big supporter like you would have known that.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Well done Engerland I thought France would pull away in the last quarter it being their home turf and all.

I can't see Argentina beating S Africa but this has been a really odd Cup.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well they are going to lose against south africa in the final woo hoo

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by koekie View Post
    well they are going to lose against south africa in the final woo hoo
    that's what australia thought in '03

10. Lounge   -   #40
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I love Rugby and would like to support my country and I have to say that although we won, it was a pretty rubbish game. I was expecting marvels from both sides and I think we were pretty lacklustre and France payed the better tactical game. All my mates were going on about what a god Wilkinson was. In this world cup he's been a bit shit and hasn't really done what he's payed for. I've seen Lydon kick better than him but everybody think's he is god. What's with the stupid ass wiggle? Can't you just kick it you moron????
    Anyhow the Girls have disowned me for calling someone a eurovision playboy cunt.... Whoops.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast