Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "The Willow and goul" by The Vergent Tallion

My latest work

this is a question to all of you here who decide to read this.

As far as the shadows cast, the enravelling producers fast, even i thy be yourself says i, will welcome any predatory self says thy. When the creatures rest their willowfull wings, their chief calls out and sings, "This willowfull land that follows your wings, seems to be one of many derelict things, "no!" said i, pretrude the mountains and i shall be blessed. As far as you sing, the willowfull will rest.

by The Vergent Tallion

this is a sort of metaphoric question, those who understand it and those who dont please express your views.
    Last edited by mr.mystery; 10-14-2007 at 11:34 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mystery View Post
    , no childish posts please.
    JP Fugley, you need to spell properly, you fucking racist retard. "oh, your ignored" btw.
    Juxstapose that, dickhead.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    No point in me correcting ""oh, you're ignored" if I'm ignored.

Hey ho.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Sextent, i said (which you are aware of) no childish posts here, now, i may have posted your second quote, but the thread had no rule similar to mine, your assuming young one and as you searched for my "childish" post a eureka moment may have occured through your brain, dont assume young one. I am not a fair man, rather a dickhead so again, when there is a rule in front of you, simply do not break it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    childish post
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 10-14-2007 at 11:36 AM.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #6
    ffs, theres something peculiar about my browser, excuse me.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Sextent, i said (which you are aware of) no childish posts here, now, i may have posted your second quote, but the thread had no rule similar to mine, you're assuming young one and as you searched for quoted my childish post a eureka moment may have occurred through your brain, don't assume young one. I am not a fair man, rather a dickhead so again, when there is a rule in front of you, simply do not break it.
    When did you get to make up rules.

im a dickhead too,
    Last edited by Sextent; 10-14-2007 at 11:38 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    you young ones are so predictable, only paying attention to the last few words. pity.
    Vergent Tallion is me if you havent already noticed, it took me tremendous time and thought to produce this work, and some raging teenagers have masked it so well, oh what a disasterous thread to say the least.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Disasterous indeed. See what I did there?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Sextent, your pulling me in again so i will accept, again. A simple thread which the subject is created by the poster is basically a "rule" if you like, it directs the viewers to post in relation to the thread, now, my "rule" was more direct but you simply did not have to post if you wished not to.

Proper Bo, yes, as i stated, this thread is disasterous, no need to repeat.
    Last edited by mr.mystery; 10-14-2007 at 11:42 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast