Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV Acc. Disabled

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At BitMeTV Tequilavip took away my downloading, uploading and posting rights. He then gave me a warning and said that I was warned because I said to a FST member that I would have given him one invite if I had one for free because I trusted that user. Also, a few months ago I gave an invite for free on another forum and that user traded his account. The new user had cheated his ratio by using a 'ratio cheat program' and was disabled. I replied and asked him when will my 'rights' be given back to me and now when I try to login it says the account is disabled. I'm really upset at tequilavip. BitMeTV mods, please get rid of him. He was also making fun of me in his sig.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    thats a tag in his sig that says whomevers name is viewing it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yet another victim falls...U will survive. This is just a tracker. Not a bad one, but U will find some alternatives. Chill out, Bro.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Tequilabitch is my all-time favorite as well. But U cannot do too much about that. Its "their" tracker, their playing - ground, with their rules. U are obliged to comply with them, or face consequences, had it been as severe as they are. Time heals all wounds, but some scars remain!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Bunnies on Fiber!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    Thnx for helping me 'look at the brighter side' Sylar666. I'm still upset at tequilavip though.
    dont worry ;-) point at it and laugh loud

it can happen to any1

my personal experience with some other sitestaffs arent all too well either :/

i got banned from a site called leecherslair because in an attempt to help someone whom i care fo pretty much, someone (i know who) stabbed my back and copied parts (or prolly anything) from what i said to her in a totally different irc chan to their "secret" funroom where theres only room for their most trusted "friends" :3

after tht their friendly "welsh" "manager" copypasta'd one of those lines into the main channel and before i could even say one more thing i was banned

which suck pretty much if you consider i uploaded shit several times just fo fun to compete with their uploaders (10 megabits fiber ftw) and i ended up somewhere between the ~750-800 GigaBytes uploaded and a place in the top100 of best uploaders rofl

and afer that they started to attack our website and our ircchannel that i run together with a couple of friends and former users from their site who have been sacked either way because of joining an alliance on ogame which was'nt ran by their staff or for just being in our #zomgtfbbq chatroom :/

and many more things that i wont write here because that would go too far offtopic, tough feel free to read
    *here* and *here*

but hey even tough they are mean to me in any way possible and thus far all their acts of trying to break my reputation failed

i go on and make fun of them in a draconical way and think back of all the good days thr whr and all the sites that DO still seem to care about the true spirit of sharing =^.^=

aniway ^^ i hope this cheers you up a bitsi and =^.^= if you're a trusty user thn i'm sure you'll get a better place

Greetings

Claudandus.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by misledhope View Post
    thats a tag in his sig that says whomevers name is viewing it.
    LOL ZOMG i was wondering why he was screwing with me..if you can hear me sorry for the 3 PM i msged you lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    I'm still upset at tequilavip though.
    Kill him... Just joking... Start all over again get another invite and next time be wiser in inviting someone.... or use TVTorrent even though it always down they have also good contents....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @Kirktrix
    U said even though TVT is always down they have good content...its not worth shit if the tracker is down so often.

@dtrain123
    I think no other tracker can replace bitmetv in terms of TV content, variety, speed and reliability n may i say strict admins...but when u r on bitmetv, u r on their territory...if u don't respect their politics...u get shot down by their sniphers...its not a democratic territory like demonoid or TL...bitmetv is authoritarian...if u can't keep up with their rules just take ur plane off their land...consider my words literally of course.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    you make it sound like its the end of the world for him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast