Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: invite section

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i have access to the invite section a day now. i thought i would be nice to start with 2 giveaways.

none of the guys even posted a thank you in the thread or via pm.

that never ever happened to me in any of my other giveaways.

give me one reason why i should make high level giveaways here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the board isnt responsible for people that dont have good manners. if you pick deserving people in your giveaways they will give you the credit and thanks you deserve. i only need 1 more site before i stop looking and just stick to giving away invites before i quit. if i ever do get the invite i want i would thank whoever gave it to me over and over and i think most others here would as well. basically dont hold the board to the actions of a few bad seeds.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i have access to the invite section a day now. i thought i would be nice to start with 2 giveaways.

not true...some1 thanks you

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rsr...514/postcount4

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by desiKing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

not true...some1 thanks you

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rsr...514/postcount4
    bs. this guy didn't even receive an invite from me. he posted thanks in his question for it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    I'm sorry your first experience helping people turned out to be like that. that's so disappointing, to give something for free, to help somebody and not even get a thank you for it. some people are so selfish and ungrateful.. it's a shame.

why should you continue helping people? well, not everybody is an ungrateful moron without manners in here. In time, you'll notice who is worthy and who's not, and i'm sure you'll find some very nice people in here.

(or maybe they haven't got the chance to thank you, I hope that's the case)
    Last edited by kaffeine; 10-15-2007 at 12:11 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Dude don't let 2 unmannered bastards affect your attitude on FST they sucked indeed. You need 1 reason? Hmm How about you did a good thing by sharing. Did you PM them? if not do it now. Also if they still don't care or are rude make a post in the invites section and call them out in public. People need to be polite especially when they get something for free. This has happened to me countless times and it never feels any better. All I can say if kcuf em and move on keep their names on record as the 2 rude skcuf who didn't say thanks.I don't know how much this means now but Thank You for helping this community be the great place it is.I hope you continue to have giveaways here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i agree, not everyone is like that. its common courtesy, and some people don't get that.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    dweebo's Avatar H33t r0ks! BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i would thx you if i recieved anything from you ., even chicken pox...lol

nah im a rookie here and just want to fit in

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It's only been one day. Only two giveaways... give it a chance...
    It's the bittorrent world, there are rude people that don't say thank you, but you can still hope they'll make use to what you gave them.
    If you don't want to give away things to people who are ungrateful, change your giveaway method. Even if you don't say it, require a certain number of posts, check up on other posts/thread, see if they did giveaways... if they've done giveaway chances are they'll thank you because they understand how important it is.

One good reason you should give away invites here? Well one could be, because if you stick around FST is gonna be a good resource for you to get invites and for you to get information or a place to chat.... if you like the community here, if you get anything here (invites or not) then it's a common courtesy for you to contribute too...

Give invites to friends if you want to be thanked. Nothing bad about that...

But you can't figure that out yourself? What were you truly hoping to accomplish by this thread...

How about, YES, everyone in this very large forum is rude and would not say "thank you"

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    you don't say thanks either grind$ofine !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast