Thread: TDC Request

KaMouLox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I just love seeing films and I think that the only way you can appreciate a movie at 100% is to see it in a decent quatily.
    I'm not again the DivX and others compression codec but, with the high bandwidths that we have now, we can easily download a little bit more than 4 Go.
    I heard a lot of good things about The DVD Club and I hope I could be as fast as possible an active member of this community.
    It's why I ask today a generous donator of FST for an invitation code...

Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by KaMouLox; 10-15-2007 at 08:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Fill out the application. I got in by filling it out, only took a day to get my invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KaMouLox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Am I blind ? I don't see any application to join the TDC community on their website...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Oops, guess they are down for matinence, but i'm sure it will be back, so check up on it!

http://thedvdclub.org/userapp.php

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edit: Beaten again...

You can always try later if nobody invites you in the meantime...
    army now... //

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i went in their irc and got one within 10 minutes. same with most of my trackers O.o
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    i went in their irc and got one within 10 minutes. same with most of my trackers O.o
    try that if u cant get one, i can give u my acnt, i dont really use it...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ichigo View Post
    try that if u cant get one, i can give u my acnt, i dont really use it...
    It's how you feel it but it would be a pleasure to have access to this community more if it's unused account...
    If not, could someone pm me the TDC IRC ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    My advice just fill out the application and be patient you'll most likely get the invite If Nightmere gets wind of you taking over someones account it will be disabled.