Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fav IRC?

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ddha View Post

yeah i would like to know what other chat programs there are out there?
    Yahoo messenger, skype (if you want to meet asians, bulgarians....) and many other public forums like isohunt,...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ddha View Post

yeah i would like to know what other chat programs there are out there?
    Yahoo messenger, skype (if you want to meet asians, bulgarians....) and many other public forums like isohunt,...

forums != chat room

btw: why woudl you post in a "FAV IRC" thread if you never use it ... stop trolling

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    I'm only at FTN's and E****'s irc and they're both pretty funny

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by fifty99 View Post

forums != chat room

btw: why woudl you post in a "FAV IRC" thread if you never use it ... stop trolling
    wtf, I didn't say i never use it. I just answered the guy's post. btw, oh! I didn't know its forbidden to speak about pu*sy, when tits are the title of the forum.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    ha...for the most part the only ones i manage to get in are FSC regularly and ftn every once in a while....im not a big IRCer, i barely know how to get around....i think i accidentally kicked and ban everyone once.
    Proud Member of:

6. BitTorrent   -   #36

forums != chat room

wtf, I didn't say i never use it. I just answered the guy's post. btw, oh! I didn't know its forbidden to speak about pu*sy, when tits are the title of the forum.
    i'm glad you took it as a joke cuz i was joking ... lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BCG

and from a tracker owners point of view, and im not that keen on IRC either tbh.

but you can have it on your own server, totally secure it, keep order in it, with java chats on the site anyone can just pop in if they have a question or 2, make as many or few rooms as you like on your own server, have seperate staff rooms (sysops, admins, mods etc).

yahoo you cant even make your own room anymore, and last time i used it, it was full of spam bots, so not even worth the bother imo.

but its all about personal preferance, i personally prefer the forums on blackcats, but IRC is a hell of a lot easier to help someone out in real time, others prefer IRC over the forums, and others just prefer to grab what they can from the tracker and never post anywhere.

each to their own i suppose.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    I am in CT / TB / FSC / FTN / PiS - IRC chans
    I spend most of my time chattin in FSC i would think ... been in there the longest ... but i chat in anyroom that has people in it
    fifty99 is the filthiest IRC whore i ever met
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    BCG

and from a tracker owners point of view, and im not that keen on IRC either tbh.

but you can have it on your own server, totally secure it, keep order in it, with java chats on the site anyone can just pop in if they have a question or 2, make as many or few rooms as you like on your own server, have seperate staff rooms (sysops, admins, mods etc).

yahoo you cant even make your own room anymore, and last time i used it, it was full of spam bots, so not even worth the bother imo.

but its all about personal preferance, i personally prefer the forums on blackcats, but IRC is a hell of a lot easier to help someone out in real time, others prefer IRC over the forums, and others just prefer to grab what they can from the tracker and never post anywhere.

i like the forums a lot better there...than the IRC...i love blackcats games though

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    ... and from a tracker owners point of view, and im not that keen on IRC either tbh.

Yes I agree to each thier own .. and I would rather chat with someone in real time then post something and have to check back every few hours to see if there is a response ...

getting help and helping others in IRC is easier then in forums IMHO 99% of the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    I am in CT / TB / FSC / FTN / PiS - IRC chans
    I spend most of my time chattin in FSC i would think ... been in there the longest ... but i chat in anyroom that has people in it
    fifty99 is the filthiest IRC whore i ever met
    ahh gee thanx ... I try ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast