Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN? How to get it?

bamesah's Avatar Non-trader BT Rep: +2

Heart

Hi Everyone

Before writing my post, I want to tell that this Post is not for asking for FTN, although i want one invite to FTN, I am not asking for one in this post, as i recognize this is not the proper way to get an invite.

So, I noticed that everyone these days is asking for FTN, some ppl put stories for that, some ppl give giveaways, etc...

But I think that these ways are not proper ways to getting FTN...

I think the proper way is to be a sharer and a good person in a community...

By that, someone will trust you and give you an invite..

but, then, it is nowadays also hard to prove yourself worthy of such an invite in a huge community that is growing daily. There are just so many people, so showing yourself between them as a worthy person is a hard thing..

Now this is what i wanna ask you: What do you think is the best way to get this invite?

I once again say that i do no request an FTN invite by this post, but I hope that your answers will prompt me to get one.

Thanks,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by bamesah
    Now this is what i wanna ask you: What do you think is the best way to get this invite?

I think the proper way is to be a sharer and a good person in a community...
    but, then, it is nowadays also hard to prove yourself worthy of such an invite in a huge community that is growing daily. There are just so many people, so showing yourself between them as a worthy person is a hard thing..
    You answered your own question, kind of.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    ^ what he said.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    yes, i answered myself, but i think it is very hard to show yourself as trustworthy nowadays, so i am asking for your opinion!

however, thanks for replying!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Your best way into FTN is not through this site. Make friends in the trackers and prove yourself worthy there. I have received most of my higher lvl trackers from friends I have made in smaller trackers. I am a big fan of small torrent sites that have a nice community built around the tracker. On some of the bigger sites (TL for example) it can be hard to know most of the regulars. Most users don't care about the community, but instead only want the files. I have did receive my Oink invite from here (Thanks a ton BTW!), but the rest were from one of the first trackers I ever joined that is I believe a lvl 3. It's a smaller site that has an amazing community. I happened to make a offhand comment in IRC and one of the mods was kind enough to help me out. Like you said this site is growing bigger day by day. That makes it harder to distinguish yourself from amongst the riff raff. Just find some trackers you love and get involved there. If nothing else you will make that community even better.

BTW I wish you luck FTN happens to be my holy grail too.
    Last edited by Bo0ddha; 10-15-2007 at 04:52 AM.

<-

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ddha View Post
    Your best way into FTN is not through this site. Make friends in the trackers and prove yourself worthy there. I have received most of my higher lvl trackers from friends I have made in smaller trackers. I am a big fan of small torrent sites that have a nice community built around the tracker. On some of the bigger sites (TL for example) it can be hard to know most of the regulars. Most users don't care about the community, but instead only want the files. I have did receive my Oink invite from here (Thanks a ton BTW!), but the rest were from one of the first trackers I ever joined that is I believe a lvl 3. It's a smaller site that has an amazing community. I happened to make a offhand comment in IRC and one of the mods was kind enough to help me out. Like you said this site is growing bigger day by day. That makes it harder to distinguish yourself from amongst the riff raff. Just find some trackers you love and get involved there. If nothing else you will make that community even better.
    Thanks Bo0ddha, Great method, I think i will gonna work on it from now!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Time

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thanks Bo0ddha, Great method, I think i will gonna work on it from now!
    Also, there's no reason to resort to trading if you don't get an FT.N invite, I don't care if anyone thinks otherwise.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Why should you trade if it isn't allowed?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Also, there's no reason to resort to trading if you don't get an FT.N invite, I don't care if anyone thinks otherwise.
    Agreed. Never seen a need to trade. Just have some patience and show your trustworthy and everything will eventually fall into place.

<-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast