Thread: Need Help plzzzz

The Last King Of SCT BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hi some friend of mine burned me a dvd video with 5 tracks and the data i want is one the 5th track and the only way to view this data is to take a copy by Nero and make it read all the sub channels so he read also the 5th track then play it via VLC but i can't either re-burn or take the data and upload them or anything so if u plz some 1 tell me how can i choose the track i want and switch between the tracks can any1 help me plzzz i am trying to open it for more then 1 week now thanks a lot

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    When you burn the disk you need the option to skip or swtich otherwise you can only fast forward nero burns sectors and chaptors on which you have to select when burning otherwise it wont work

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    i am full of admiration for anyone that can understand complete paragraphs with such awful spelling and no punctuation honeslty i am ok i understand that people come here from all over the world and that english may not be their first language for damn youve got to at least try and end your sentence where you take a breath its not hard to do as regards the problem well i would have thought that if you can read the data in nero then the file you want can be copied to another disk perhaps im just a little too simple though
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    The Last King Of SCT BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Chewie has u ever seen starwars

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    no what is it
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    no really can u help or u want to turn this conversation into pms

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    How about opening the disk with ultraiso and then extracting what you want?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    i did try it and it doesn't work it says its an empty disk