Thread: Snowtiger often opened to sign up ?

anekoik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hello dear members,

I never saw Snowtiger opened to sign up
    I start using tracker checker few weeks ago (maybe the software is not so effecient),
    sometimes I check manually,

Is any anybody else know if it's often or rarely opened to sign up ?

thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ive heard of it being open a few times. but id say its really rair. ive checked it on a daily basis for the last 6moths or so but its always been closed even after it was reported to be open.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    ive heard of it being open a few times. but id say its really rair. ive checked it on a daily basis for the last 6moths or so but its always been closed even after it was reported to be open.
    same here checking for open signup...since they have no invites system, but they always closed. can't remember when was the last time they had open signup.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by desiKing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    same here checking for open signup...since they have no invites system, but they always closed. can't remember when was the last time they had open signup.
    Thanks, for these informations,

that's what i supposed, they are not opened few times in a month like a lot of trackers,
    the reason why it's so hard to sign up

that's incredible, they must ban people like every trackers,
    then it may open,
    strange

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i sign up in this site about 3 month
    after that
    never open

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    They really must have a lot of good members