Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanting to join the FTN community...

¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm gonna keep this short, not like the other threads where they think this is a Term paper

Well I've been looking for a good community for some time now, and I've read and have been told that FTN is the best and to try my luck at it. I'm a good member looking for a decent community and doubt that revolt will be actually "achievable", and I rather FTN to begin with .

Some of you know me, I will admit to have tried to trade in the past, failed horribly and started to give away my accounts and invite where it was allowed .

I have access to a seedbox and even if I lose it, many friends who let me use their seedbox can help me seed to make sure I keep a good ratio .

I could go on, but like I say, I would like to keep it short so this should end it .

Any questions feel free to pm me ^_^.

-Chewy

Edit: I would look for ScT as I've seen the selections and speed before but again, I want a community
    Last edited by Chewy; 10-15-2007 at 07:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Number one, there isn't a ratio system on FT.N.

Number two, ScT has just as a thriving community as FT.N.

I'd say if you have access to a seedbox and you're looking for a great community, ScT would be the better option.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    FST has a great community you dont need FTN.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Number one, there isn't a ratio system on FT.N.

Number two, ScT has just as a thriving community as FT.N.

I'd say if you have access to a seedbox and you're looking for a great community, ScT would be the better option.
    Then I guess I'm looking for both . But most likely, if I get any, it would be FTN since ScT invites are paid for :|

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    People need to stop taking ScT's policy of donating and receiving an invite out of context and down to the level of pay-to-leech. My friend has 11 ScT invites, he hasn't paid for one of them, he's had them since he joined over 70 weeks ago (please don't PM me for one).

Don't kid yourself, you don't need to be a member of FT.N to be a part of community.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Arrow

People need to stop taking ScT's policy of donating and receiving an invite out of context and down to the level of pay-to-leech. My friend has 11 ScT invites, he hasn't paid for one of them, he's had them since he joined over 70 weeks ago (please don't PM me for one).

Don't kid yourself, you don't need to be a member of FT.N to be a part of community.
    You are right man,
    I could see alot of threads here claiming that they are looking for long time for SCT and FTN as they are A NICE COMMUNITIES, this is a big lie as there are other great communities, but they say that just for joining a hard to join tracker.
    All the torrent sites are great communities as at least we can get the stuff we need for free and without any work, just leech and seed.
    Community be good or bad only by your effort.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post

You are right man,
    I could see alot of threads here claiming that they are looking for long time for SCT and FTN as they are A NICE COMMUNITIES, this is a big lie as there are other great communities, but they say that just for joining a hard to join tracker.
    All the torrent sites are great communities as at least we can get the stuff we need for free and without any work, just leech and seed.
    Community be good or bad only by your effort.
    yea but u gotta admit that TL community is filled with n00bs...but TL has the best tracker..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I don't like RevTT and TL's communities :\

And I do use it for the tracker aswell, not only the community.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    stick to bitmetv...probably has a nice community...wish i was there :\

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    its a decent community, but I am one to spread amongst different boards alot(active at my first forum still ^_^)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast