Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help!

i downloaded comand and conquer generals and it went to others pile thing ex. audio video software image etc.(by the way i got the one by killaJ) i just wanted to know what to do now to get it on a cd-r
    im a newb and i guess u all were so please help me

2. Games   -   #2
    Well first of all, if you only know how to get your files via my media in K-lite than this may be outta your league, however we all were newbies so first thing is to learn about what you are doing. We well help but since this has been posted so many times, it is unlikley to find someone to hold your hand a walk you throguh everything. Read up by searching google or this forum on how to do the specifics of the condensed version found Here
    there are many variations on this but if you do not know how to open you shared folder this is probably a littl e to heavy for you.
    It seem so easy to us all here now, but if you do not have some basics it aint gonna happen.

3. Games   -   #3
    who doesnt know how to open my shared folder its a baby thing a know that kind of stuff i just need help choosing software to burn the game on and how to convert files.

4. Games   -   #4
    ok i got NERO 5.5.9.0 and got battlefield 1942 in a file called Battlefiel_1942-CD1.ISO and opened NERO it asked me what i want to burn and i put image then i chose the file from my shared folder and it started burning it finished really fast like in a minute and it set burn succesfull and it created a save for a file image
    i took out the disk out of the cd-r and put it into the cd rom drive but nothing happens when i put it in what am i suppose to do now? do i have to do something with that image i saved?

5. Games   -   #5
    Oh and about comand and conquer generals when i go to burn image the only file i see is the battlefield 1942 file no more are there i need help with that too i woul really appreaciate any help you guys can give

6. Games   -   #6
    bump....

7. Games   -   #7
    Bump!

8. Games   -   #8
    and just so you guys dont think im lazy i already tried the noobs section where it says how to burn images with nero all that happens when i do what it says is that a copy of the image is put on the cd-r but if i click on it the nero software opens!!!!

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by solid647@12 July 2003 - 15:24
    ok i got NERO 5.5.9.0 and got battlefield 1942 in a file called Battlefiel_1942-CD1.ISO and opened NERO it asked me what i want to burn and i put image then i chose the file from my shared folder and it started burning it finished really fast like in a minute and it set burn succesfull and it created a save for a file image
    i took out the disk out of the cd-r and put it into the cd rom drive but nothing happens when i put it in what am i suppose to do now? do i have to do something with that image i saved?
    Browse the cd by going to my computer > right click the cd drive the burnt cd is in > click explore.

Is it full of stuff? (I'm not exactly a professional at this )

10. Games   -   #10
    Is it full of stuff?

yes it is it has the files i was copying or at least trying called:

BATTLEFIELD1942(which i named)
    IMAGE(also i named)

those are what are in there

p.s. i tried like 20 times at least and i *@!*&*@ getting frustrated and i wasted like 15 cd-r's from sony which cost me alot for what i make

NOTHING!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast