Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help!

Poster
    Okay dude so I don't know what you did to get the two files on the cd, but you said you had a .iso file that you dl'ed right. Well open nero and then immediately close the wizard that opens to "help" you. Now goto File-->Burn Image Then select the .iso that you dl'ed. Then burn it now this should be the only file on the cd and when you put it in as long as you have autorun enabled it should start the install process. Now if it is not a .iso post back with what type of file it is and I will try and help if I can.

2. Games   -   #12
    o.k. ill put every exact thing i do and you see what im doing wrong

I go to start and click on it i choose NERO-burning rom
    it opens NERO and what opens is a window called NERO burning rom
    and two others open one called "New Compilation"
    and another called "File Browser"
    in the window called "New compilation" there are a list of what you want to burn they are on the left hand side of the screen and are in this order

"CD-ROM(ISO)
    Audio CD
    Mixed Mode CD
    CD extra
    CD Copy
    Video-CD
    Super Video CD
    CD-ROM (boot)
    CD-ROM (hybird)
    CD-ROM(UDF)CD-ROM (UDF/ISO) "

I have CD-ROM (ISO) highlighted or you could call it grayed out
    on the top of this window it has tabs in this order"INFO/MULTISESSION/ISO/LABEL/DATES/MISC./BURN
    all the way on the right it says "NEW
    CANCEL
    WIZARD"

OK i press "NEW"
    OK on the other screen i talked about called "File Browser"
    i find My shared folder
    and find the file im trying to get burned which is "Battlefield_1942-CD1.ISO"
    i drag it from the File browser to the box that thing when i pressed NEW made
    i click on file and then burn image
    the screen Write CD comes out and the image i chose is there
    i press on "Wite"
    a new window comes up and it says "Save image file"
    i choose "CD drve F" which is my DVD-rw/CD-RW drive
    i click on save
    it starts burning or so it says
    it says its burning a CD-Image and its size is 630MB
    when its done it says "Burn Process Succesfully Completed"
    i take out the CD-R and put it in the CD-ROM drive
    i go to my computer click on CD-rom drive and it says please insert a cd.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    No No No I think you're doing way too much I'm no expert though but this is how I do it. Open nero, immediately close the new compilation window. Now in the nero burning rom window goto File-->Burn Image. after you click on Burn Image the litte file browser window opens, now choose the .iso that you want to burn then click open then click burn. This is how I do it.

4. Games   -   #14
    hey after ur done downloading the file what comes up like in that window that says it was completed succesfully?

5. Games   -   #15
    and when you press burn image and choose it where do you save image on when it asks?

6. Games   -   #16
    when ur done do you put it in cd rom drive or leave it where it is
    the disc?
    because i did what you said but i left it in cd rw drive and when i open it, it has two files in it battlefield 1942 the one i name and a one called image
    when you open yours what does it say?

7. Games   -   #17
    when i go to recorder and press medium info....
    and choose driver disc is in it says "no medium inserted or drive not ready, please try again"

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    If the disc is in your drive and it says that there isn't anything in there. Then that is something wrong with your drive or something. But as far as after I burn it I don't open it. I just put it in and wait for the Install screen to open. As long as you have autorun enabled and everything went right it should run automatically.

9. Games   -   #19
    man fuck this this is fuck up forget it!!!!!!!!!!!! :

10. Games   -   #20
    hey GBFAN post the NERO version u have and the battlefield 1949 file you have please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would really appreaciate it and thanks for all the info you have given me so far

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast