Thread: what Mp3 Tagger Do You Use ?

Hi Guys

I have been using The Godfather.

It is OK, but there has been no development lately and some of its commands and user interface are not that great.

Which One Do You Use and why ?

Kind Regards

Digby

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I use the german one. Mp3tag, or whatever it's called, when I wanna edit tags in bulk, like.

It's fairly easy to use and all, but I can't really remember why I settled on that particular one. I think I was in a hurry a few years back, and got whatever I could find first. Then I just stuck with it. I tend to edit them one and one through qcd anways, most full albums I download are well tagged, it's just a file or two I steal off public ftps or similar I end up editing now and then
    Last edited by Snee; 12-03-2007 at 11:01 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I use mp3 explorer myself. They have a smart tagger feature which streamlined my id3 tagging tasks. Since I have many mp3's from my native tongue, the freedb lookup that many taggers have is pretty much useless to me. The smart tagger prompts you if the id3 info it gets based from the filename is the one you want. It saved me from typing the id3s manually which would've been extremely cumbersome.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Tag rename is a good one

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    TagScanner 4.9 is great.

yo

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    mp3tag. use it for many years

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yes, Skizo is right. TagScanner is really neat and reliable app. I just don't like its GUI.