Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ***nintendo Nexus(n5)***new!

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    There is allways a code name for every consual like "ultra" for nintendo64 and "black balte" for DreamCast and "Dolphin" for GameCube and "Project Midway" for Xbox, now u think wat is N5, its code name for GameCube 2 releasing on 2005, its 5th consual for nintendo co thats why its coded as N5(nintendo 5).

this game is maded by nintendo coparation and ATI, and this consual will completly diffrent and with same main prossesor "Gekko" and mybe they will change its speed from 400 to 800 or mybe more and from another side ATi will use its "flipper" VGA on it and can play "blue-ray" cd's which is for PS2 which its capacity is 4GB which will be same as "MiniDisk".

More detail and screenshots will be here soon

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    MiniDisks only hold 800 mb.

Maybe you are talking about a miniBlue Ray disk?

or am i just dumb

3. Games   -   #3
    capacity is 4GB which will be same as "MiniDisk"
    I'd like to point out that the nintendo gamecube's mini discs can hold approximately 1.5 gigabytes. Also the details as to its system specs are very sketchy at the moment, so i wouldn't start stating figures.

Also, that picture is a fake (first posted here)and was made a while ago, nintendo have not released any pictures of the console/games, and its design would still be in very early production.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@11 July 2003 - 22:18
    There is allways a code name for every consual like "ultra" for nintendo64 and "black balte" for DreamCast and "Dolphin" for GameCube and "Project Midway" for Xbox, now u think wat is N5, its code name for GameCube 2 releasing on 2005, its 5th consual for nintendo co thats why its coded as N5(nintendo 5).

this game is maded by nintendo coparation and ATI, and this consual will completly diffrent and with same main prossesor "Gekko" and mybe they will change its speed from 400 to 800 or mybe more and from another side ATi will use its "flipper" VGA on it and can play "blue-ray" cd's which is for PS2 which its capacity is 4GB which will be same as "MiniDisk".

More detail and screenshots will be here soon
    dude u kinda posted claiming all this when half of it isn't even confirmed and second if ur dumb enough to think those pictures are real u need some serious help. also the next GC is gonna have to pay some big bucks for the Blu-Ray laser. PS3 was announceds to use it first now GC is just trying to copy them. also since Sony announced they will be making a new CPU Nintendo a little later came out announcing they will be making a whole new CPU as well (I.E the GeKKo). it seems as tho that 6 billion nintendo put into the making of the N5 is just money going into Spies and having them give info out on from other consoles. so basically Nintendo is trying there hardest to copy MS and Sony. its kinda pathetic for them to do that its pretty sad. the blu-ray will be able to burn more data onto a Disc and the first blu-ray equipted product will be onsell in japan this winter for around 2000. it will be able to burn over 20 gigs onto a normal sized DVD. so 4 Gigs sounds about right for the little kiddy mini disc the GC has,and yes Blu-Ray is how its spelt. the laser is basically created thru a beam transferred thru soemthing clear like a crystal althought sony and the creators of the Blu-Ray laser how found that the most efficient and lease costly way is to use Water for the beam to be passed thru. i actually saw a diagram of the Blu-Ray laser if i can find i wil post it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    oops my bad but it isn't a beam that is shot thru the water but actually electricity that it charged thru the water which excites the nuetrons in the water in which is directed thru "mirrored quartz tube" in which the blue ray disc is then projected. and the Blu-Ray laser can burn up to 27 Gigs onto a DVD. reason being that thie Blu-Laser can fit the data ALOT closer then the standard red-laser. but here is the Diagram.

*EDIT* thanks to ps3insider.com. that is where i found this Diagram.

6. Games   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Pitbul

u know wat i think, i think ur mother fucker and u must be in mental ward, asswhole

when ever i see ur replys i see ur insaulting peoples, u dump motherfucker.

about the pic Here u can find if ist real or not it GC website

DUmpoooooooooooooooooo

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Games   -   #7
    Yeah Pitbul is an asshole, but you can't blame him.

And I think those pictures are fake. Why would it have a GBA and GBC port for the system, if NOA is probably gonna make a new gameboy system by 2005?

8. Games   -   #8
    Yeah, all that crap the guy said is fake. That picture is about 8 months old. and to whoever said Nintendo is just copying sony and Microsoft. I hereby deem you an idiot. and pitbull isnt that nice, I agree.

9. Games   -   #9
    imported_computerfreak76
    ok guys since your posts are so hard to figure out because of spelling errors and whatnot here is a simple solution.

iespell

it corrects misspelled words and punctuation. come on guys for the rest of us that are literate, help us understand your posts better!

10. Games   -   #10
    Hmm.. Ie spell is it? does it work with Opera? i try to avoid using IE :pirate:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast