Thread: ATTN: Mod of BITMETV

Dear Mod of BitmeTV,
    Subject: IP UNBAN on BitmeTV

In my youth (oh..Im still a young fiddle) ...in my not so innocent youth, I have done some mischief which led to my eventual ban from your coveted tracker site.

Everybody learns from their mistakes. I have been deeply humbled and cannot express the want and desire to be given a second chance.

I have considered posting a open message for a long time. Driven to despair and longing to belong to your community, I request (standing very firm on my very feet) to look me straight in the eye .... and see the honesty in this solemn appeal.

I have a few people here who would support my request and ..addressing those few..please help me with this.

Needless, I want to remind you of my recent giveaways and they were 'big ones' and yes you may consider it as repenting for my mischief.

There can be misunderstandings too I can stand in your court of law and claim my innocence. JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE. please.
    Give me a chance for I will prove its worth..not just in Gold...but something better

Regards,
    ~nikmash232
    Last edited by nikmash232; 10-16-2007 at 03:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    BMTV staff are pretty ruthless, but try to get into contact with ibslice. then you may have a chance.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    1 account / per life time ..

Needless, I want to remind you of my recent giveaways and they were 'big ones' and yes you may consider it as repenting for my mischief.
    they dont care ..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post

they dont care ..
    well i have faith in them that they will forgive me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I dont think anybody is that heartless. I feel your pangs of sorrow (so to say). I really wish to help you Nikmash..wish I could ah!!!
    I will never forget the fact that you just gifted me an account without expecting anything in return, now thats a true giveaway ... since it was level 7.

I hope somebody does take pity, look at this issue, pardon the mistakes!
    Needless..for those who have read the religious scripts...Mercy is the very essence of humanity (oh...am I getting philosophical? - I just was moved by that post..sorry)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i doubt. all the trackers' staff are pretty much as ruthless as any other staff for the "bad" things that you did.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post

they dont care ..
    well i have faith in them that they will forgive me
    since you are already famous in revolt .. i doubt that

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Send a PM to "rvt".

yo