Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi!!!

go away, shew, with your boring posts

2. Lounge   -   #32
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Thanks for responding. How many other members complained? I'm not a computer savy girl and it took me about 20 seconds to giggle at the thing and shut it down. So what it fecked your browser intermittently. I was at work today and sent my boss back down to the ground floor in the lift, which I found hilarious and my boss growled at but didn't lock me out of the building. Don't you think you are being a bit abrasive and prejudiced?
    Does it matter how many complained? Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable? I don't think so.

So he was told not to post it again WITHOUT A WARNING. He could have posted it as many times as he liked with the warning, nothing would have happened.

Try sending your boss down to the ground floor again tomorrow, and make sure he knows you did it deliberately. Think you'll get the same response?
    Yes it matters how many complained! Otherwise people could accuse you of abusing your mod position. People portray objectional behaviour every day in the LOUNGE ffs. You didnt have to click. I don't click on half the stuff these shits post because I know it'll be rank. Yup I'll send my boss down to the ground floor every day I can and cackle at doing so as he walks out of the lift shaking his head at me and making me make the tea for the rest of the day. I don't fucking work in a dictatorship which is what this seems to be.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mystery View Post
    If I was a man, what would you call me?
    Crabman, like i did before, ffs your slow and your always a post behind, what a dumb fack
    I like smackheads, me. They give me something to laugh at. Keep posting

4. Lounge   -   #34
    lynx's Avatar .
    Does it matter how many complained? Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable? I don't think so.

So he was told not to post it again WITHOUT A WARNING. He could have posted it as many times as he liked with the warning, nothing would have happened.

Try sending your boss down to the ground floor again tomorrow, and make sure he knows you did it deliberately. Think you'll get the same response?
    Yes it matters how many complained! Otherwise people could accuse you of abusing your mod position. People portray objectional behaviour every day in the LOUNGE ffs. You didnt have to click. I don't click on half the stuff these shits post because I know it'll be rank. Yup I'll send my boss down to the ground floor every day I can and cackle at doing so as he walks out of the lift shaking his head at me and making me make the tea for the rest of the day. I don't fucking work in a dictatorship which is what this seems to be.
    You are avoiding the real question.

Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable?

Two choices:
    Yes, it would have been acceptable
    No, it would not have been acceptable

Pick one.

If you pick yes, that's the end of it. Of course, that means I'll simply ignore any concerns you have too.
    If you pick no, then please explain what YOU think I should have done.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yeah he was fairly warned.
    yeah websites are dicatorships.
    yeah thats harsh.
    it was only 2 days, he'll get over it...
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I fell for it all six times and called him a SOB, but really I wasn't mad mad (like angery)...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Lounge   -   #37

Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable?

Two choices:

Pick one.

If you pick yes, that's the end of it. Of course, that means I'll simply ignore any concerns you have too.
    Don't give me that shit. Bless you and your little power trip behaviour. I was asking a valid question. Exactly how many people complained before you banned him? You didn't answer.

I wanted to know exactly how many complained about the thing you found to be unacceptable. Was it an unfair question?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    lynx's Avatar .

Two choices:

Pick one.

Don't give me that shit. Bless you and your little power trip behaviour. I was asking a valid question. Exactly how many people complained before you banned him? You didn't answer.

I wanted to know exactly how many complained about the thing you found to be unacceptable. Was it an unfair question?
    My attention was drawn to the original thread by someone moaning about it (not an actual complaint), and I subsequently received one complaint. One is sufficient. Since I lost a download of almost 700MB I would have also complained, but complaining to myself seemed a little pointless. Perhaps your browser reacted differently to mine and the complainants, that's hardly relevant. The result is that he was asked not to repeat the link without a warning.

However, for the THIRD TIME, he was not banned because someone complained, or that I lost a download, he was banned because he repeatedly posted a link that he was asked not to post without a warning.

Now, how about you answer my question.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was one of the members that complained. I wil complain if someone does it again. Not JP as I have all 8 known of his accounts on ignore.

My reasons

1. I pay for my internet. What right has anyone, under false pretenses, to send a piece of software that disables my web browser?

2. I posted how to disable this software earlier. The third time it was 'linked' the method I had posted to get rid of it had been disabled. I am not suggesting that JP did this, he probably did not know. He had however been warned by two mods not to post it.

3 An American website that I visited disabled the right click to stop people stealing their 'pics' and stuff. They were ordered by their web browser that they were not allowed to do this. (It was pointless anyway as all you had to do was print the screen).

4. As I have said in an earlier post the internet are trying stop this type of malicious software.

5. What would happen if a few 'guests' had clicked this link? The only have two options. Don't come back or inform their web browser or Microsoft etc giving the name of the Forum and the poster.

6. The forum or anyone else can't survive without ISP's. If the ISP's decide to take action against offenders and the forum allows offenders to post such links, then the Forum will suffer.

7. Finally(Thank goodness) how come if this is such a great 'larf' have all the other members not posted this link? I will answer for you, it is because all the other members have more common sense than the member involved.

I have just realized that we have all broke rule 14 by discussing this.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    You know what Lynx. I can't be bothered anymore. You did what you thought was right on the basis of one complaint and due to your status your word is law.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast