Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !! Diet Related Info..!!

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Unsure

Hey guys,

I am looking for any site or any resource which has details about the food items...

Say for e.g Egg ...

- What are the effects of egg on body ? (positive/negative/both)
    - Who should or not consume it ?
    - How much calories it has..?
    - How often can u eat it so that it doesnt effect you adversely? etc

Basically everything to know about diet and its general effect on body..Say to avoid over consumption of certains items...or the opposite...

I know i am not precise with what i am looking for and thats the reason i couldnt google it that well ...I hope some of you understood it
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    google everything you are gona eat ... :/

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well the information i get is very vague...

so i was looking for specific URL or something that i can directly refer to
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. Lounge   -   #4
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how about the fda (food and drug adminstrtion ) maybe
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    do they have any URL...besides i dont think it will advice something or anything like that...

Isnt there any site for dietary doubts exclusively...??

6. Lounge   -   #6
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    did you google what your lookin for
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    2. Custody; care.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    http://www.mypyramid.gov/ ill keep posting relevent links
    2. Custody; care.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    2. Custody; care.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    2. Custody; care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast