Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of blackcats-games

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    the contents its perfect but little improvement in design wont harm
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    the best game tracker....
    thanks stoi, for your great work.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Its an awesome tracker. Great content, great speeds, a lot of old/classic games to dl, the sp system... it's just great. The design is cool too, since it's not banner-polluted like other trackers out there.

On the other side, I think that opening the registrations was a cool move from the staff, but I believe that its time to close them for good. Mainly because every person that really wanted to get it probably already did.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    I know this has been addressed before but I really wish you'd open up the invites. I understand the issues you have with this because of traders and your hate of the whole Level thing. I despise Levels and traders to, it keeps quality members out of good trackers, but I think that you'd get better members out of an invite system than open sign ups. I have friends that have been trying to get in for a long time that I know would make good members Maybe you'd have less of a problem if you only gave them to SPU's.
    I also have no idea why ppl have such a problem understanding the Sp mod. Its really not that complicated people!! Trying actually reading the Faq about it.
    BCG is a excellent tracker Stoi, Keep up the great work.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    wow, BCG is THE games tracker, great variety and the seed points rlzzz!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    It is a great place but I really like games too

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    BCG takes 10 in content,but it has some drawbacks.Let me explain my self:

-slow dl speed in contrast with a 0-day tracker
    -find it a bit hard to seedback if the game isn't one of the latest titles.
    -has terrible black font,which is really-really bad for my eyes.

I use BCG for old 360 and pc titles mostly,as i said is the best in content,and is suitable if you are an active gamer.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    you don't have to worry about seeding back with the bonus system.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I've been a member at BCG for over a year, and it is still my favorite site. I've been a huge gamer for over twenty five years now, and BCG site is the best gaming torrent site out there.

I just saw the latest poll, and the option I chose was the last, to see the results. I usually never pick that on polls, but there's really not much I'm wanting you guys to improve on. I guess more packs could be a plus for some, but for me, I usually don't download in packs.

I was thinking about the no ratio thing too, but that isn't needed either because of the great SP mod. Having that system is just the same as having your downloaded amount not counted. The themes I don't care about, since I'm a dark theme kind of person. And since there's already a dark theme for the site, so that doesn't need to be improved either.

Ah! Actually I have thought of one thing you can improve on. Switch back to the old forums. I freakin' hate these new ones. They have bugged me ever since the first day you switched to them. They look cheap(VBulletin or IPBoard or whatever that is is just ugly), and I just don't like visiting them now. The old forums looked more professional in my opinion, and would also have the same theme as you had set for the site. The old forums had the same unique look and feel to them as the site has. Ever since the switch, I barely ever participate in the forums now(which I posted in every day before).

But honestly, besides that, I"m happy with every part of the site. The pre's, the speeds, the content, the community, are all 10's in my opinion.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol im the other way around, i cant stand tracker forums as they are out of the box. hate hate hate them with a passion and i much prefer these forums we have now.

so in answer to your suggestion, no we will not be going back to them, unless something really drastic happens and we loose everything.

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast