Thread: bitme & bitmetv account problem

nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    Hello all
    im trying to reach some sysop/admin from bitme & bitmetv
    i had some problems with my accounts on several trackers ... also on e**** ... where my account was stolen ...
    i think that in the same period also my bitme & bitmetv was blocked, at that time i was thinking that maybe because of inactivity or something ... cause i was in holidays ... so i didnt thought about it much ... as i do have other trackers from where to take my stuff ...
    but now im really curious what was the reason my account was disabled ... or maybe it wasnt ... it was just stolen
    as i dont know ppl in this tracker i hope i can reach someone here
    does a sysop/admin from bitme & bitmetv have an accout on FST ?
    maybe if they have logs and stuff they can check and see .... i have my IP, and the past email addresses ...
    but most important is to find out who did this to me ...
    i reall y would like to find out some IP addresses to pay them back ... but off course this wont happen

thanks ppl
    and holla back @ me
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    chek out this thread in ther you will find persons who are staff in some trackers try to pm them maybe they will help you

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ibslice
    rvt
    Mareko
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    deleted
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-17-2007 at 01:04 PM. Reason: accident

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    well yeah .. this is the thing i dont know exactly what was the reason ... cause if it got stolen or something ... or it was framed for cheating i dont know ... but its important to know ... so that i dont put anyone who sends me an invite at risk
    of course i can change my IP, the registered email, nickname ... but i want to be legit cause i know i didnt do anything wrong ... ok maybe inactivity
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    PM sent.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thanks rvt ... conclusion is my account was stolen/breached but i dont know from where the breach comes ... hmmmm
    can some of you tell me how long ago was the problem with bit-hdtv or how the hell was the name of that tracker with the database breach ... maybe from there ...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +3
    Well at least someone got a response from bitmetv staff. Ive been trying for months and I get nothing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lol
    dont bother ... axeldorf
    i thank rvt for the help ...
    but the admin/s at bitme and bitmetv are crap ...
    they think of you as if u where a bad person ... a trader ... a cheater a whatever u want ... they just want to get read of you ...
    my username is my trademark i used it on all my trackers ... so there is no way i got the account trough a trade ... i still got the invite email ... they didnt even listen to me .. i could mail them my invite email and show them i the right owner of the account ... but no they prefer to ban ppl