Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bush and The Dalai Lama -The Highest American Award !

Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    So we are going to have a difficult dialog over what defines a book now are we?

He told me what he believed more than 2500 years ago and I relayed that to you here.

Very little was recorded on paper. You see it's mankind that tries to create dogmas out of words, hence the warning.

For the rest the Absolute Truth is like a fruit, you are just going to have to taste it to realise it's flavour.

Many of the worlds great leaders use few words to describe truths, often in a simple form so that even the least learned of us could understand too. The words are just a vessel and an approximtion..I mean try to define the color Blue in words...which is why Buddha didn't even try as that is beyond all of our understandings, his too.
    Thanks for agreeing with me

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ænima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    So we are going to have a difficult dialog over what defines a book now are we?

He told me what he believed more than 2500 years ago and I relayed that to you here.

Very little was recorded on paper. You see it's mankind that tries to create dogmas out of words, hence the warning.

For the rest the Absolute Truth is like a fruit, you are just going to have to taste it to realise it's flavour.

Many of the worlds great leaders use few words to describe truths, often in a simple form so that even the least learned of us could understand too. The words are just a vessel and an approximtion..I mean try to define the color Blue in words...which is why Buddha didn't even try as that is beyond all of our understandings, his too.
    Thanks for agreeing with me

erm...you, are welcome...but it only happened because you tricked me, I think

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123