Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ScT account + mail

Poster
    ScT account - over 1 TB buffer. Old account.

Lookin' for OiNK. Account with big buffer.

Send me your offer in pm. But please understand that the ScT is worth a lot, so anything under 100 GB at OiNK is not enough. But let's see what you have. Maybe you can offer me something else too. Remember: Only OiNK. Nothing else.

Adios.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    Fucking hell... I'm so tired of this. I was about to get scammed by another piece of shit. That would have been my second ScT account. Someone took my first account with 500 GB buffer, and now I almost got scammed again.

I asked for fresh screenshots of his OiNK account. This is what he sends me, and that's easy to fake. Just enter someone's profile at OiNK and say: That's my account.

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ccount3lh3.png

What an idiot. I said I needed a screeshot that looked like this, so he would show it was his account and he was logged in:

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?i...accountjh2.png

This fucker tried to scam me. I could say "This is my account". I wanna trade it:

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ccount4rq8.png

You understand what I'm trying to say? Where are the good guys. I almost wanna tell this guys username so you watch out in the future. He ignored my key-point and said "I'm getting bored. Wanna trade or not". So I would rush things and make a mistake.

Fuck. I'm so pissed off.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yawn.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well use a middleman next time.
    as for this case-its a sign : GIVE IT AWAY

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Yawn.
    Are you having fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Sench View Post

Hehe. I just might. But I need to see some reliable people. Too much scammers... I want to trade with honest people.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    Are you having fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Sench View Post

Hehe. I just might. But I need to see some reliable people. Too much scammers... I want to trade with honest people.
    like me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Are you having fun?

like me
    Arn't you the dark-uk admin?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    Are you having fun?

like me
    Exactly like you! I want to thank you for a successful deal. I gave you the account-info first and you kept your promise. Star for you! Cheers mate.

Anyone thinking of trading with "nikmash232"...just do it. He's generous, and reliable. Thanks again.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    yes and everyone get this...i only trade to giveaway that traded account...so i dont trade for my own benefits ever!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    yes and everyone get this...i only trade to giveaway that traded account...so i dont trade for my own benefits ever!
    Wow.. That doesn't make it legal. What is this overhyped shit. "Look I became admin on a site. Now I have more power than George Bush."

He is in staff on a newly started tracker. So what. Everyone can become staff in a newly started tracker. Guys. That doesn't make him a shit better than all of us. He is an attention whore. And a lier. Period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast