Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ScT account + mail

Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    yes and everyone get this...i only trade to giveaway that traded account...so i dont trade for my own benefits ever!
    Wow.. That doesn't make it legal. What is this overhyped shit. "Look I became admin on a site. Now I have more power than George Bush."

He is in staff on a newly started tracker. So what. Everyone can become staff in a newly started tracker. Guys. That doesn't make him a shit better than all of us. He is an attention whore. And a lier. Period.
    find dont believe me i dont give a shit and i dont see you giving away anything ur the attention whore..go to hell you spam all over the place in every tracker...and i dont want people to care that im an admin i never said anything like that i just trade to help people...every tracker i use i have not traded for...and anything i trade for i give it away because i dont like using other people's usernames...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Wow.. That doesn't make it legal. What is this overhyped shit. "Look I became admin on a site. Now I have more power than George Bush."

He is in staff on a newly started tracker. So what. Everyone can become staff in a newly started tracker. Guys. That doesn't make him a shit better than all of us. He is an attention whore. And a lier. Period.
    He's a nice and honest member. What are you doing? He didn't say he was better than anyone, and he has good intentions and he's giving away a lot of accounts/invites. A generous and reliable member. We need more of them so cut the bullshit.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    yea i haven't seen trancelover make a giveaway..and if he did he gave a bunch of low level trackers that he doesn't care about thats why he gives them away...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    unknown6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    yea i haven't seen trancelover make a giveaway..and if he did he gave a bunch of low level trackers that he doesn't care about thats why he gives them away...

man dont look behinde it is dark

just look forward and give hands to others as usual

thx

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I have nothing against your giveaways.. If people actually get what you announce. Then respect. And it wasn't that I commented either. Fuck cares my giveaways in the past.
    A lot of times you have said "now it's time to retire" and "I will now leave FST" and "I'm a non-trader" and "I trade anyway to help people out". You talk so much. But you don't mean anything that you say. Cause you ignore your own comments if you understand what I mean.

Sorry if I was a little agressive but it's getting on my nerves. But I guess you get my point now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    NickMash is one of the best here Period.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    NickMash is one of the best here Period.
    ...and that pretty much sums it up!

I'm locking this! Continue in pm.

Peace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12