Thread: Theplace help-only 'trusted members'

asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi guys
    I want to ask those guys which are trusted in theplace(blue flag in their profile and can download Exclusive content..), I've been in The place for a month now,got a great ratio(10) almost a PU, but yet,there's something missing,I'm not trusted(have a red flag and can't download the precious content which available ONLY to trusted members)

what I ask from those specific members..
    if you know me from here, saw my retirement giveaway, I'm done chasing trackers
    all I want is to self-evolved with the great & Exclusive content which theplace has to offer which I cant get.

My self-esteem and communcation skills are really not the best,my wish is to get my hands on that Exclusive content and use it for my self-development..
    alot of people can say that i'm kind,nice and trusted person..
    so if someone can make my day(as i did for alot of others) and vouch for me at the place?
    if you are a trusted member there and want(not have to) to vouch for me at Theplace please pm me and i give you my username to vouch..

thx for reading this guys
    have a good night and good luck with whatever you seek
    Last edited by asafb; 10-17-2007 at 08:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    bump =/
    no one is willing to help?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Maybe you should be very active in their forums ( e.g. making giveaways etc. ) or to ask staff. Try one of these...im not sure but one of these two will work.

good luck
    Follow the white rabbit

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    Maybe you should be very active in their forums ( e.g. making giveaways etc. ) or to ask staff. Try one of these...im not sure but one of these two will work.

good luck
    thx for the comment..
    but without a trusted member vouching fror me,the staff wont even consider me to be trusted..
    that's why i'm asking for a trusted member at theplace which can vouch for me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post

good luck
    thx for the comment..
    but without a trusted member vouching fror me,the staff wont even consider me to be trusted..
    that's why i'm asking for a trusted member at theplace which can vouch for me
    it's not true, no one vouched for me - I am trusted

I know someone who have been vouched for so many many times which is still not trusted..

Is it not about vouch, it's following the site rules and waiting patiently, in fact they gave you a very nice list how to be trusted.. just look at it, if you haven't seen it yet (as I think everyone sees it before getting invited) ask in IRC

-peace

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post
    Hi guys
    I want to ask those guys which are trusted in theplace(blue flag in their profile and can download Exclusive content..), I've been in The place for a month now,got a great ratio(10) almost a PU, but yet,there's something missing,I'm not trusted(have a red flag and can't download the precious content which available ONLY to trusted members)

what I ask from those specific members..
    if you know me from here, saw my retirement giveaway, I'm done chasing trackers
    all I want is to self-evolved with the great & Exclusive content which theplace has to offer which I cant get.

My self-esteem and communcation skills are really not the best,my wish is to get my hands on that Exclusive content and use it for my self-development..
    alot of people can say that i'm kind,nice and trusted person..
    so if someone can make my day(as i did for alot of others) and vouch for me at the place?
    if you are a trusted member there and want(not have to) to vouch for me at Theplace please pm me and i give you my username to vouch..

thx for reading this guys
    have a good night and good luck with whatever you seek
    Maybe people dont want to vouch for you due to the fact when you receive invites from them you go and trade them a few days later? Or maybe they dont want to fend for you due to the fact you are plain lame or something?
    To give others an idea. He personally got an invite from me to my site and then a few weeks later tried trading the account.
    I Caught it disabled the account. He came whining to get it back. As a gesture of faith I enabled the account again and he then again tried to trade it lmao
    (aka... VILLIAGE IDIOT)

I vouche for FST users in some places and some of you guys know that... this person will not get anything good said by me at least.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    There have been members there who were on the site for over a year, paid money for group buys, PU with like 200 gig up and still not trusted. So, trust me in saying, if it's only been a month...well...you have some work to put in.

I would advise you to start hanging out in the irc channel everyday. That would be a great start. At least there, you will make the friends and contacts you need to get what you want.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Melvin..
    You're being a a$$hole,you seem to have something really personal with me(as you said in you comment),which is trash BTW
    As I stated before I'm not trading anymore,I really dont give a shit about what you say..
    first of all,I signed up when the the signups were open,I never got an invite from you,so please stop the bullshit

I never traded that stupid account due the respect I had for you..,I didnt whine to get the account back,I asked. Anyway if you have something against me pm me and will settle it between us.

Tophos is a lousy site with no seeders and low speed..despite all that ,I never traded the account only logged to check on it when I was in my vacation the US, I didnt trade the account after you enabled it again..
    please ho dear master,remind me when did I (as you claim) "traded" the account 'again',that's just low m8..

To show I really dont care about that stupid account(which i checked and you disabled it again with no proof or reason),keep that damn account I really dont care..
    I got the the trackers which I want with better speeds(TL)

psxcite thx for you advice...
    I knew that what you said is the answer..
    well i'll try
    thx for your comment my friend

Regards
    asafb

This thread has served his purpose
    please lock it..
    Last edited by asafb; 10-18-2007 at 03:57 PM.