Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: K-lite Supreme Snitches

FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by Illuminati+13 July 2003 - 18:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati &#064; 13 July 2003 - 18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@13 July 2003 - 18:04
    i think i should be a mod&nbsp; B)
    Oh, the horror of such an idea [/b][/quote]
    LoL

but i really think i should B)
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #42
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Illuminati+13 July 2003 - 05:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 13 July 2003 - 05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@13 July 2003 - 10:49
    I don&#39;t have a "hit list".

I call mine a Shit list&#33; And ya better hope ya don&#39;t get on it
    Heh - We think alike Balamm. Wanna compare notes?

Looks to me like you need to recruit more moderators.
    That&#39;s interesting - It looks to me that it&#39;s VB, Paul and the mods who collectively decide that. Leave the decision to them. And before anyone even starts PMing VB et al about offering to be a moderator, this has been done in the past - Don&#39;t call them, they&#39;ll call you [/b][/quote]
    I wouldnt last long being a moderator.................honestly. Id be banning innocent members just for the fun of it. It just wouldnt be safe around here anymore. It would be warzone. And anyone that says something I dont like would be banned, hell Id ban not only the member but their whole ip address block as well.

Still talking smack? Then ban their isp, and their isp&#39;s isp. Now thats a ban........lol.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by shn+13 July 2003 - 20:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 13 July 2003 - 20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@13 July 2003 - 05:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-balamm
    @13 July 2003 - 10:49
    I don&#39;t have a "hit list".

I call mine a Shit list&#33; And ya better hope ya don&#39;t get on it

Heh - We think alike Balamm. Wanna compare notes?

Looks to me like you need to recruit more moderators.
    That&#39;s interesting - It looks to me that it&#39;s VB, Paul and the mods who collectively decide that. Leave the decision to them. And before anyone even starts PMing VB et al about offering to be a moderator, this has been done in the past - Don&#39;t call them, they&#39;ll call you
    I wouldnt last long being a moderator.................honestly. Id be banning innocent members just for the fun of it. It just wouldnt be safe around here anymore. It would be warzone. And anyone that says something I dont like would be banned, hell Id ban not only the member but their whole ip address block as well.

Still talking smack? Then ban their isp, and their isp&#39;s isp. Now thats a ban........lol. [/b][/quote]
    VB...Please tell me that there&#39;s a minimum post limit before anyone can be even considered as a mod

4. Lounge   -   #44
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Do Mods get Shiny black sun glasses like the Men in Black?....You guys would be pretty cool eh?... walking down the street in some black sun glasses with the men in black guns blasting any alien scum you see.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@13 July 2003 - 21:50
    Do Mods get Shiny black sun glasses like the Men in Black?....You guys would be pretty cool eh?... walking down the street in some black sun glasses with the men in black guns blasting any alien scum you see.
    Consider yourself a target .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    There is no minimum post count to be a Mod.

There is a maximum SPAM count though..........

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #47
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 July 2003 - 00:28

Must have been a close run thing for you then, RF
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 July 2003 - 00:28

since theres no post count to be a mod mabey i should be one B)
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by lynx+13 July 2003 - 18:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 13 July 2003 - 18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarkBlizzard@13 July 2003 - 21:50
    Do Mods get Shiny black sun glasses like the Men in Black?....You guys would be pretty cool eh?... walking down the street in some black sun glasses with the men in black guns blasting any alien scum you see.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Consider yourself a target . [/b][/quote]
    You calling me alien scum? Man i wish i was an alien....then i could get in my space ship and come kill ya.....but of course it wouldnt be a mean death ......i just hit u a few times with a bat and leave u to die....thats all i&#39;d do Well.... I do know a target...after all Lynx is a a constellition in the sky and well looks like your closer to aliens then be buddy.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+13 July 2003 - 20:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 13 July 2003 - 20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@14 July 2003 - 00:28

since theres no post count to be a mod mabey i should be one B) [/b][/quote]
    Mods come to you...you dont come to them.....now that was fun saying that

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast