Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FB - inactivity

I dont know why you would care so much, FB is a weird tracker
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 10-24-2007 at 05:00 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    I dont know why you would care so much, FB is one of the worst trackers.
    Indeed. My account was disabled for inactivity also, nothing to download there eheh

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    diaspora's Avatar 666 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    I dont know why you would care so much, FB is one of the worst trackers.
    Indeed. My account was disabled for inactivity also, nothing to download there eheh
    they disable inactivity account, hmm 2-3 weeks not inactive = disabled

nothing to download there eheh

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Don't you guys think, that it's natural, that Finnish torrent tracker like FB is mainly for Finns and not for whiny foreigners like you?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    can anybody help me ?
    Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Don't you guys think, that it's natural, that Finnish torrent tracker like FB is mainly for Finns and not for whiny foreigners like you?
    no, everythings bout me cuz, get real

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    so finish people only like crappy trackers ?A good tracker is a good tracker ,and a bad one is a bad one, doesn't matter were you live. NB for example is an excelent site ,said by people all over

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    so finish people only like crappy trackers ?A good tracker is a good tracker ,and a bad one is a bad one, doesn't matter were you live. NB for example is an excelent site ,said by people all over
    Yes, Finnish people like only crappy trackers if you are dumb enough to come to such conclusion. What I meant was, that FB is a Finnish-oriented tracker, that provides you Finnish music, movies etc. Yes, it also has movies and music, that you could find from anywhere else, but that's another case. So basically, if you aren't interested in Finnish movies, music and international movies with finnish subs, then I doubt it's a place for you. Does it make it a crappy tracker? Maybe for you it does, indeed. I personally like it.

Your statement just made the life look black and white. If you don't like something, it doesn't necessarily mean, that someone else doesn't like it. If something is not perfect, it doesn't necessarily mean, that it's bad.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    it's not black & white. That tracker itself is a shit tracker. I agree ,it has use mostly for finish people ,but i doubt they are extatic about it too. Just like hungarian trackers have use mostly for hun people, but foreigners can use it too. And swedvdr / NB are also foreign ,their target is norwegian/swedish people, but they are top notch trackers for everyone. Thats because of the quality material being uploaded there. FB could be just like these 2, but it's not. Because is mainly an amateurish tracker that exists to bring a few finsih uploads to finish people. Anyway enough of this

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    dragos, you are really, really wrong. If it is the way you say it is, that FB is the worst tracker in the world, why is it then the biggest tracker in Finland? Why has it survived?

You don't see that there is a community behind that tracker too? There is extremely much of rare files there, the request section is one of the best there is and so on. Just because you don't understand finnish you don't need to be all cranky and say that it is a shitty tracker? Keep that opinion to yourself next time please.

AkaiDoresu PM me and i can take a look at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12