Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elektronik and TrafficTrance

sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Problem is when you group all of these trackers into your post you appear to be a collector, not someone who genuinely loves trance/electronic music.

You said you have OiNK and TranceRoute (which btw has very similar content to trance traffic). Then you say you would like TT AND Elektronik. Then you hint at E**** which from my understanding is not the place to be if you're a electronic enthusiast (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

If I were in your place I would have stuck to one request.
    Last edited by sense; 10-18-2007 at 07:58 AM.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    well sorry to say TT is completely full 8000/8000 so at this time Elektronik is your only option. TT is very difficult to get into now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    all i get is tons of PM for TR, i am NOT trading my TR account neither do i have TR invites..wish never mentioned it

Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Problem is when you group all of these trackers into your post you appear to be a collector, not someone who genuinely loves trance/electronic music.

You said you have OiNK and TranceRoute (which btw has very similar content to trance traffic). Then you say you would like TT AND Elektronik. Then you hint at E**** which from my understanding is not the place to be if you're a electronic enthusiast (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

If I were in your place I would have stuck to one request.
    i never told i need an E**** account, i heard great stuff about the tracker, but it's simple out of my approach.

You can call me w/e u want...a "collector" or w/e..i don't care, coz i know i don't go around collecting account.. it's either i need 'em or i don't...if i don't need 'em, i let it die or request mod to cancel my account.

You seem to be in OiNK, TT, and TR (and electronik perhaps?), now am i to say u are "collector"?

And, by saying i have OiNK and TR i just meant to say that i am dedicated to music, bend it to w/e u want.

Plus, i already said NO suggestions, and ur post does merely is even a suggestion.

P.S. i agree i am not in good mood rn but i really hate people who want to divert the essence of topic and make other feel bad about themself.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    I hope you will get it, because you deserve it. it's a pity I don't have invites now(I need only 45 weeks and 20 GB ). If I had one i'm sure I would give it to you
    BTW I bumped it for you
    thanks m8
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-18-2007 at 11:42 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Mrststyle's Avatar w0wz0r123~ BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    anyone ..help me pls with an elektronik invite..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    parishilton's Avatar 1337 BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    lol I just read it as Trance Traffic and I didn't even notice until after what polarbear said. The brain is very strange.
    So do I

Good Luck anyway !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    all i get is tons of PM for TR, i am NOT trading my TR account neither do i have TR invites..wish never mentioned it

i never told i need an E**** account, i heard great stuff about the tracker, but it's simple out of my approach.

You can call me w/e u want...a "collector" or w/e..i don't care, coz i know i don't go around collecting account.. it's either i need 'em or i don't...if i don't need 'em, i let it die or request mod to cancel my account.

You seem to be in OiNK, TT, and TR (and electronik perhaps?), now am i to say u are "collector"?

And, by saying i have OiNK and TR i just meant to say that i am dedicated to music, bend it to w/e u want.

Plus, i already said NO suggestions, and ur post does merely is even a suggestion.

P.S. i agree i am not in good mood rn but i really hate people who want to divert the essence of topic and make other feel bad about themself.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    I hope you will get it, because you deserve it. it's a pity I don't have invites now(I need only 45 weeks and 20 GB ). If I had one i'm sure I would give it to you
    BTW I bumped it for you
    thanks m8
    I actually no longer have OiNK, I deleted my account since I wasn't really getting much use out of it. I might rejoin one day who knows.

I also do not have TR, haven't seen the need since it is too similar to other trackers that I have.

Lastly, you are correct, you did not want any suggestions, I totally missed that and that is completely my fault, I apologize.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    elektronik invite is very hard to get ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12