Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A middle way of gettin FTN

SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    looks more like to me that u cant get it by trading so u made this thread...and you aren't starting the giveaway right away meaning that u are greedy and u really dont wanna make the giveaway....you don't deserve it...you just cant get it...and get rid of tophos and iplay it may get banned
    i actually thought the exact same thing
    same here too.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    wait a second..u said u traded...i dont see any trade threads in your posts...i guess nevermind i take that back...you just need to be a little more active
    you were right, he did tried to get FTN by trading before :

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...0/t-ftn-229364
    just about right ...well either way he deserves a second chance...and he definitely needs to be more active

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hey i said i traded what is all this about i'm not hiding

i did not make any trade in over 2 months and i'll never will
    i hope to get FTN... this is all i need... the only thing i want more and i have a good reason for it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SETH82 View Post
    hey i said i traded what is all this about i'm not hiding

i did not make any trade in over 2 months and i'll never will
    i hope to get FTN... this is all i need... the only thing i want more and i have a good reason for it
    maybe stating here the good reason would help

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...0/t-ftn-241019 <<< i think he deserves it more...and has a better reason...he helped sooo many people...and made a lot of giveaways and is more active than you..

and please start by stating a reason...why because its a high level tracker...because thats why most people go after it...which i find pointless

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I see a serious honest attempt here to get a great tracker. Nothing wrong!!
    That is an impressive list of giveaways. You all grow up and at least show some appreciation.

Consider this: we make giveaways to secure rep points or a 'good name'; want to be seen by 'someone special' hoping to be gifted with a great tracker.

Its the same way here, more business like.

Some person donates money to build a hospital in his/her name for name/fame.

Can some one step forward and give this person an invite, so that the giveaway is done in their name?

Go on..good luck with your endeavor!!

LATE EDIT: On contemplation....since you have already started this post..if nobody offers an invite in 24 hours ..it would be really great of you to proceed with the giveaway. Say in case nobody invites you for FTN..will you shut down this giveaway??? and oh...! that will go down pretty bad.
    Last edited by embolism; 10-18-2007 at 02:38 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

maybe stating here the good reason would help

i don't have great speed and i know that on FTN u have no ratio
    i can seed 72 hours, but no way of getting 1:1 ratio
    for the buffered account u see a friend helped and i can't take advantage of him all the time

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    I see a serious honest attempt here to get a great tracker. Nothing wrong!!
    That is an impressive list of giveaways. You all grow up and at least show some appreciation.

Consider this: we make giveaways to secure rep points or a 'good name'; want to be seen by 'someone special' hoping to be gifted with a great tracker.

Its the same way here, more business like.

Some person donates money to build a hospital in his/her name for name/fame.

Can some one step forward and give this person an invite, so that the giveaway is done in their name?

Go on..good luck with your endeavor!!
    thanks embolism, i think u understand my purpose

like i said a middle way
    Last edited by SETH82; 10-18-2007 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I will be interested in getting :

VipMusic(account 1Gb buffer+invites- 3)
    and passing some the Invites to my friends

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Its 32 hours in FTN // .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    LATE EDIT: On contemplation....since you have already started this post..if nobody offers an invite in 24 hours ..it would be really great of you to proceed with the giveaway. Say in case nobody invites you for FTN..will you shut down this giveaway??? and oh...! that will go down pretty bad.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast