Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDR & Non Sedish IP's

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Is SWEDVDR with their recent 1 week of Invitations , still banning New accounts with Non - Swedish or Nordic Ip's?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I know that my friend from poland got banned not so long ago.
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    All non swedish Ips banned!!!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    not all of them

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    All new accounts with non-Swedish/Nordic IP's are banned or will be. There are existing accounts that still work but I wouldn't risk trading them either.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    All non swedish Ips banned!!!
    Bullshit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    All new accounts with non-Swedish/Nordic IP's are banned or will be. There are existing accounts that still work but I wouldn't risk trading them either.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    parishilton's Avatar 1337 BT Rep: +5
    This sux .... nazis

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    C'mon. As if they are the only DVDR tracker in the game? I don't get it, what made Swedvdr so great to begin with? Was it all the swedish 100mbit lines? Or the PAL releases? Someone please shed light on the mater, cause from what I hear, swebits has all the same DVDs that swedvdr had anyway.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i personally think that they are hurting themselves more with this, than anything else.. besides the obvious restriction of their userbase.... many may just abbandon them altogether.... if the staff(and its not all staff either.) wants it that way... then in my opinion the site isnt worth having... or even worth discussing. TOO MUCH HEADACHE! besides theres other sites just as good like swebits, and TTi.... so swedvdr?? never heard of'em... so don't need'em...DON"T CARE!! TTi is way better, HA!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    C'mon. As if they are the only DVDR tracker in the game? I don't get it, what made Swedvdr so great to begin with? Was it all the swedish 100mbit lines? Or the PAL releases?
    The answer to all your questions is YES. Furthermore, compared to others, i guess, they have more active torrents. Their bonus point system is unique to the tracker. They have a 'request section' where anyone can upload. (I don't know swebits or others has this.)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast