Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: Burning To Cd

HI All,
    I wondered if anyone could recommend what type of software to buy, or get on KazaaaLt, to burn DVD to CD? There seem to be a number of products advertising commercially but wondered if anyone had any experience and thus recommendations.

Andy (in the UK)

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Burning a DVD to CD??? Correct me if im wrong but i think you need to recompress the video data to SVCD or VCD format, and it will take you a while cause DVD's are huge

4. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    You can not burn a full dvd to a cd-r now if u said dvd-r and u have a dvd-burner then it should have been a program that came with and if u don't want to use it then try searching yahoo or something.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    The reason I asked is that I have seen a number of advertisements on the web for products that claim to burn DVD to CD. I didn't think it possible.

I do have Nero which came with my CDR.

Andy D

6. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    ur anus
    I didn't think it possible.
    It's not possible not burn a 4gb+ dvd onto a single 700MBcdr. then more then look for svcd)
    many dvd players play svcd and the quality is higher than vcd.
    Burning real dvds with menus is harder and it takes a dvd burner of course.
    Maybe you should start with burning svcds.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Well DVDCOPYONE is east to use, can do vcd or svcd in one click. Takes several hours. Also a DVD to vcd takes about 2 CDR's, and svcd takes about 3.

Here is a hash...
    FileVDCopyOne Platinum v6.0 .exe
    Length:1293870 Bytes, 1264KB

Or search it.

I always suggest getting software at ShareReactor with Shareaza or eMule.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Check my sig
    Link to making SVCD's

9. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    do you mean ripping your dvd as an AVI file? if you do then use EasyDivx which will turn your DVD movie into an AVI file - to the size of your choosing.Select a file size of around 700mb and then you have a film that you can save as a data file (not VCD)on to disc.The ripping and converting takes a few hours but the results are good.Better quality than a VCD but will not play on a DVD player , just your PC.Oh,and make sure you have the codecs installed to do it - install the kazaalite codec pack , or tsunami ( if you can find the full version )