Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do England deserve to be in Euro 2008

Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Do England deserve to be in Euro 2008 finals.How many of you guys think England will make it to finals.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    The second part of your question is easy. No I don't think they will now make it to the finals.

As to whether they "deserve" to... well no. A team deserves to qualify if they get more points than the other teams in their qualifying group.

You don't get points for artistic impression in this game. Not that England would get any of those anyway...

The England players are just overpaid prima-donnas. They make me sick, tbh.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If/when they do fail to qualify then the one good thing we can take from it is that Steve McLacking will be out.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    True. I'm surprised he hasn't resigned already.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    I dont know what is wrong with Players, they play better for their club and when they play for country they play like shit,like for ex lampard ,only player who give his hundred 100% is stevie g

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    I have a diferent opinion.They never should of let Sven go.Big mistake.Ok he had bad games,and personnal problemas.But he was defeated twice by my country ins shoot outs.Imagine if England had won those games?But thats history.They have some of the best playesr,but maclaren sucks.Next time get a real coach.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    English football and most of their players are way overrated and the players way overpayed. The rest of Europe is a lot better as the English often think. English clubs can do pretty good because of the amount of great overseas players participating.

It's nice to see that another Dutchman (Guus Hiddink) sank the British fleet

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    go holland, although i would like to see england in the hunt.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    The second part of your question is easy. No I don't think they will now make it to the finals.

As to whether they "deserve" to... well no. A team deserves to qualify if they get more points than the other teams in their qualifying group.

You don't get points for artistic impression in this game. Not that England would get any of those anyway...

The England players are just overpaidprima-donnas. They make me sick, tbh.
    comparing to Italian and Spanish league they get very less.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    in WC 2006 England was one of the most boring teams. Nobody will cry if they dont qualify for Euro '08

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast