Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking Pics Of Movies. How Is It Done?

Exactly how do I take pics of videos I'm watching on WMP? Is there a way to do this?

Or is there any other media player that has the function built in?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Thanks to livy and wolf(they showed me how) I can help. There are two ways, one is sloppy, the other is cleaner. The sloppy way is to use the print screen button. Pause the movie at the preferred moment, then press the print screen button. Then open paint or any other image/paint program and click edit then paste. Paste should paste your screenshot. The better way is to use bs player, it has the frame capture feature built-in(shift-p). It saves it to the bs directory so look for it in there somewhere. Oh and if you ever get a distorted image you have to turn off video acceleration in control panel>appearance and themes>display>troubleshoot(tab)>hardware acceleration"none"

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    MediaSlayer is 100% right

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    When using bs player is there anyway to make the pics larger when you save them? (without using ps or psp, otherwise I'll have no choice)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    U could also tri powerdvd or virtualdub they both capture..bs player is just shit full stop imo.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Windows Media player already has a function to capture an image. I don't recall exactly what it is at the moment but it is in there. Do a search in the help or try every ctrl+letter combo lol.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    One of my videos are freaking out when I play it. It just gives me a gray screen however I can hear the sound.

what's the problem?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Codec problem most likely.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    When using bs player is there anyway to make the pics larger when you save them? (without using ps or psp, otherwise I'll have no choice)
    open the movie in bs player and resize to the size you prefer by dragging the edge of the window. Then right click the window. Capture frame>What you see.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast