Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Comic Books

I just wanted 2 ask is it possible 2 DL comic books issues... i would luv 2 DL early Issues of Spider-Man and The HUlk

any help would b appreciated.. even 2 tell me 2 shut my type hole cos u can't dl such things....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    yea you can download comic books but nearly every time i search for them most of the results are hentai comics but i did come across some hulc comics earlier today

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by ghost944@12 July 2003 - 13:35
    yea you can download comic books but nearly every time i search for them most of the results are hentai comics but i did come across some hulc comics earlier today
    lol. If you want comic books, there are many torrent sites that have comics, like bytemonsoon.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by MetroStars@12 July 2003 - 19:23
    I just wanted 2 ask is it possible 2 DL comic books issues... i would luv 2 DL early Issues of Spider-Man and The HUlk

any help would b appreciated.. even 2 tell me 2 shut my type hole cos u can't dl such things....
    Hi metro i am currently sharing over 300 comics my supernode is 81.108.133.66:3477 username [email protected]rs mate

5. Lounge   -   #5
    yeah i would like to download some comics too but like marvel comics. and do they include the art work.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@14 July 2003 - 00:46
    yeah i would like to download some comics too but like marvel comics. and do they include the art work.
    I aint saying nothing johnnytightlips ....But yes they have all artwork..They are the comics scanned then uploaded in zip format.You then use a prog called CDisplay to read the comics you can use normal picture viewer to read them but using the cdisplay is far better.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    comic qualityJust thought i would upload a pic to show quality and one to show the files i have for you to search on
    my current collection

8. Lounge   -   #8
    arrr There seems 2 be a problem with them links man

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Try them again yahpoo is giving me headache

10. Lounge   -   #10
    still the same man...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast