Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway!

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    man, i need the upload credits in TTi to become a PU and i will return u the points as soon as i become a PU!!!
    Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    I'm interested in IT. My reasons are simple it specializes in that kind of music. I'll provide some ratio proofs so you can determine if I'd be a good member.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1...eedtestec0.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    i need demonoid please
    want it cuz most of the links to rare movies comes to demon

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Yoga Novice BT Rep: +2
    Does Cinema-Obscura have the movie foulplay ? IF yes,will hunt for it in future,CZone does not have it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzMonster View Post
    Does Cinema-Obscura have the movie foulplay ? IF yes,will hunt for it in future,CZone does not have it
    Nope, but Demonoid has it (if you are referring to the 1978 movie)
    PM me if you need/want an invite there.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    can I get TTi? I love the dvds that they have there plus they have some really old stuff, the content there is quite good

also the movie of the week is a great feature since I'm able to checkout a new movie I've usually never heard of everyweek

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    i could really use a brokenstones invite if you still have any. I know I don't have many posts here, but I can PM you some ratio proof from other sites if necessary.

Thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    I would really love a demonoid invite if it's still available- so that I can download hard to find Brazilian music and upload the rarer components of my music collection to share with others.
    If you'd like to see any ratio proof, let me know and I'll gladly pm that to you.
    Cheers!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    May I have HitList.gr....I need this for its great TV content as well as because I a great TV buff.
    My ratio from tv.torrents.ro: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/112/tvyl9.jpg

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by lubu View Post
    May I have HitList.gr....I need this for its great TV content as well as because I a great TV buff.
    My ratio from tv.torrents.ro: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/112/tvyl9.jpg
    I tried to invite this member to Hitlist and I found out that he has been disabled there! He was so careless that he pm me the same banned email!

Honestly, I think you were cheating there! NO ONE will invite
    you!

Edit: it is my personal opinion
    Last edited by spark; 10-27-2007 at 04:31 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast