Thread: blackcats

where can i ask for reseed requests?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    why dont you ask in their forum ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    because i dont want them to say wrong section and give me a warning or something...that account is wayyyyy to important to me...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    They aren't THAT bad on the site. Heh. What are you looking for anyways? I might be able to help you out.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    look in the bar where your username is shown at the top, if you can request, you will then see Requests Available : XXX which is a link to the request form

i have some requests available, but i don't know how exactly you earned them

if you don't have any available request, i can request it for you

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    nah its okay...i just found it in newsgroups...if that doesnt work i will pm you Kflint...thanks for the help

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well for future referance.

a reseed request can only be seen on the trackers details page when there is no uploader, and it can only be clicked once every 7 days, also only PU and above can click it.

but you can always just come into irc and ask in there, im sure someone would be happy to click it for you if your not a PU yet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    too bad theyre closed :*