Thread: Rippin Cd's Help!

DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I was reading Pauls "Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files " and im stuck on Step 3.........im not sure how i find out which i download......im confused cuz i've never ripped cd's before.

2. Music   -   #2
    BANNED
    Did U install the api drive that Paul had the link for???

it really doesnt matter just select the CDROm drive that your using for ripping I didnt understand it ad first either never really had to worry about it

3. Music   -   #3
    I dont know what Adapter i need...please help

4. Music   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    When you run EAC the first time, if it tries to start the setup wizard, just cancel it for now.
    You can do all those things later.

You should come to the main EAC screen, with WAV, MP3, IMG, & WRI buttons down the
    left side. At the top, under the menu bar, is a pull-down menu that has your CD Drives in it.
    Select the one you want (if you have more than one) to use to rip with, and the last thing on the line is
    Adapter: X ID: 0, where X is the adapter your drive should use. EAC will work without
    the adapter .cfg files, but you should really use them.

What you're looking for is boxed in red here:

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Music   -   #5
    Ok i got it fixed.....i just needed to go to Zeropaid.com cuz it was to confusing without the pictures.....i think Paul needs to add the pictures to his post.

6. Music   -   #6
    I suggest to stop copying CDs... tis ILLEGAL. Now burn in hell at 52x speed.

7. Music   -   #7
    BANNED

8. Music   -   #8
    adthomp ( im still going to always call you that) , I need your help...I have 3 CD's i ripped that are on my computer right now and i dont know what i am supposed to do to put them on Soulseek.

9. Music   -   #9
    Very simple, just highlight all of their files, then once theyre all highlighted right click one of them (which right clicks the whole group of songs) and click delete, then click paste in your shared folder.