Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overcome Traffic Shaper ISP?

DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hi,

I'm pretty much sure that my ISP (012 Kavey Zahav from Israel if somebody knows) is throttling my traffic

So, somebody knows how to overcome this? (I read about using proxy against it but I also read that it's useless )
    And if someone can confirm this (that 012 shapes traffic)

Read more about Traffic Shaping\Throttling:
    Bandwidth throttling
    Traffic shaping
    Google

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks but I read that already and from the comments I can see that's not working

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    It is possible to tunnel BitTorrent traffic over SSH. Don't bother using the host they recommend. You'll need to get a VPS to tunnel through. Does your ISP throttle all traffic or just torrent traffic?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    To be honest, I don't know
    I guess only torrent traffic

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Hi ,

i am from portugal and we have the same problem with some isps , the last one was the "outstanding" TVCABO.

Well , 1 month after the start of TS someone found a bitclient very good on velocity , but has bugs . So if u ppl have problems with the bitclient is not my fault .

I don´t if already know this or not but i will say anyway.

The Bitclient´s name is Deluge : http://deluge-torrent.org/Newsortal

Screens with SAME TORRENT on utorrent and after deluge

Utorrent

Deluge

How u can see works!
    Last edited by xdye; 10-25-2007 at 10:55 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    it like it but its banned at a few places.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    HmND
    012 Golden Lines are not traffic shaping in any way, as all p2p and everything else works fine for me and everyone I know. Are you sure your router (if you have one) settings are right?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by xdye View Post
    Hi ,

i am from portugal and we have the same problem with some isps , the last one was the "outstanding" TVCABO.

Well , 1 month after the start of TS someone found a bitclient very good on velocity , but has bugs . So if u ppl have problems with the bitclient is not my fault .

I don´t if already know this or not but i will say anyway.

The Bitclient´s name is Deluge : http://deluge-torrent.org/Newsortal

Screens with SAME TORRENT on utorrent and after deluge

Utorrent

Deluge

How u can see works!

I know this is off topic but i wanted to point out that tv cabo is free most of the euro channels all accoss europe have been cracked and the internet is full of info on how to watch it you just need a small set up which is not very exspensive depending on what you want and very simple i get all tv cabo channels here in the uk and i can also change the language to english To suit my needs and it has nothing todo with hooking stuff up to the pc at all
    Last edited by sleepyy; 10-26-2007 at 04:28 AM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HmND View Post
    012 Golden Lines are not traffic shaping in any way, as all p2p and everything else works fine for me and everyone I know. Are you sure your router (if you have one) settings are right?
    Some people say they does ...
    And yes, the router is fine, I tried to work without it too just in case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast