Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A Story Of Silly Mouse And Her Lost Wallet!

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

NOt like those! It's blue and has orange writing on it saying "see what irn-bru can do for you"

i really must remember where i got the thing............

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Your funny.

YES!

3. Lounge   -   #43

I want that phone cover!!! Do the make it for the nkoia 3310?

*weemouse goes off to investigate

4. Lounge   -   #44

Oh no! I've uttered the forbidden word! Of course you're not an addict, you could stop any time, sure.
    Anyway, there are a few criteria needed before you can be declared an IRN-BRU addi..., umm, fan.
    1. Do you drink it regularly? If so how much?
    2.If you don't get your regular dose do you feel as though something is missing?
    3. Do you start conversations about IRN-BRU for no particular reason?
    4. How well do you know the ingredients list?
    (a)Do you know the e-numbers?
    (b)If so, do you know how much Ammonium Ferric Citrate is in IRN-BRU?
    ©If so, do you know all the ingredients?
    (d)Can you list them in order?

Analysis
    If your answer to (1) was a can most days you probably just like it a lot, any more and you're straying close to addiction. If you said several cans or bottles a day, then welcome to my humble website, IRN-BRU addict!
    If the answer to (2) is 'yes' then you're probably feeling withdrawal symptoms. Verdict- you're an addict.
    If the answer to (3) is 'yes' then you're obsessed.
    The e-numbers are (in order) E211, E110, E124.
    There is 0.002% Ammonium Ferric Citrate in IRN-BRU.
    If you know these then you are certainly a fan, probably obsessed and maybe an addict.
    The Ingredients in order are:
    Water, Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Flavourings, Preservative(E211), Caffeine, Colours(E110,E124) Ammonium Ferric Citrate(0.002%).
    If you knew all that then you're an obsessed addict with too much time on your hands.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Hello......
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by Got_memory?@13 July 2003 - 19:35

i got that poster in my room.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Hello.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by Livy+13 July 2003 - 11:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Livy @ 13 July 2003 - 11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Got_memory?@13 July 2003 - 19:35

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    i got that poster in my room. [/b][/quote]

The Barr family started making fizzy drinks in Scotland in 1880, then in 1901 came a momentous day when they launched their new mixed flavour drink and they called it Iron-Brew.
    Then came the dark days of World War 2. The government didn&#39;t recognise Iron-Brew as a "standard drink", so it vanished from shelves across the country during the war. When the war ended previously unavailable goods started to be re-introduced but there were harsh new regulations governing food. These caused a problem for Iron-Brew as it wasn&#39;t actually brewed and so was forced to change it&#39;s name. The company chairman came up with the bright idea of using a phonetic spelling. So, in the year of 1946, Irn-Bru went on sale.
    The next big event in the history of the &#39;Bru came when , in 1959, Robert Barr&#39;s business was bought by his brother&#39;s company A.G. Barr & Co. Ltd. which then became a public company in 1965.
    The continuing popularity of Irn-Bru means that Scotland is the only developed country in the world where Coca-Cola is not the number one drink. It is also exported to many parts of the world for ex-Scots. Recently A.G. Barr opened a Irn-Bru manufacturing plant in Russia where the drink has been a great success. They are also currently doing trials in the U.S.A.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    The continuing popularity of Irn-Bru means that Scotland is the only developed country in the world where Coca-Cola is not the number one drink
    Me is proud to be scottish&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@13 July 2003 - 19:46
    The continuing popularity of Irn-Bru means that Scotland is the only developed country in the world where Coca-Cola is not the number one drink
    Me is proud to be scottish&#33;
    Mee Too&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast