Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway to Organize torrents in utorrent?

davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I've got like 100 complete, 200 uncompleted and sometimes i want to seed for a specific tracker..cuz its a hassle clicking on every torrent file to check the tracker address..
    Is there any ways to organize them into sections/folder like bookmarks? so like when i want to seed/download fro ma specific tracker i can select it on the left hand side of the screen

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    well I am not sure what you want to do here do you mean in the folder your files are downloaded to? If so change the folder options so incomplete and completed are in two different folders

Or do you mean you keep 300 torrents running in your Utorrent gui? If so remove those things man and re download the .torrent file when you need it. I may be way off base here so please elaborate on exactly what you mean

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    In Azureus you can add "tracker name" to the columns and then organize by that, maybe you can do soemthing similar for utorrent?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    use: label ,u can organize them as u like

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by feelnight View Post
    use: label ,u can organize them as u like
    Where i can find that?... Got the same problem i like to make my seeding torrents organize.....

Edited: Got it.... thanks anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    In Azureus you can add "tracker name" to the columns and then organize by that, maybe you can do soemthing similar for utorrent?

Im using 1.7.2 and yes they have a feature like that....
    Last edited by kirktrix; 10-20-2007 at 06:23 AM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    you can add a label when you dl the torrent or by simply right clicking.. labels are the greatest thing ever id be lost without them... i just wish you could allocate bandwidth based on label so that when maxing its spread over multiple trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Or just click on the tracker tab in utorrent and it will organize them by tracker and then I guess pausing all the other trackers except the one you want to seed too should work out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Or just click on the tracker tab in utorrent and it will organize them by tracker and then I guess pausing all the other trackers except the one you want to seed too should work out.
    Can i edit the name of the tracker... Because the tracker name for oink that appears some are numbers?

tracker.oink.cd and the other is 85.**.**. something like that....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Can i edit the name of the tracker... Because the tracker name for oink that appears some are numbers?

tracker.oink.cd and the other is 85.**.**. something like that....
    The strange thing about OiNK's tracker is, if you seed a long time, the tracker switches between that and the actual "oink" one.. I never really understood that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast