Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TiT - SOON

alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    sometimes i wish all these "so-called" community sites should open their signups as a challenge , a huge influx will come in and i can bet around 95% of the level charged ppl will just be inactive , since the site will be open signups . 9 out of 10 ppl , including the "self-proclaimed" elites here are level whores themselves who will be the first ones to rush to these kind of sites and then give lecture to others why other ppl are not fit for that particular website , Hypocrisy at its best.
    so true
    i agree

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    can i get an invite

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

That coming from you is enough for me to believe it's a great site. Btw,Saviour how're you doing?
    I've heard a lot about this site's awesome community with a large userbase, and it doesn't pass off as a 1337 site. Similar to waffles maybe(or even better) so I guess i'll make an effort to get that elusive invitation!

Btw ,Is there a review somewhere,how hard it is to keep a good ratio here?
    i am fine soulreaper , great to see you too ! . yes , the community is absolutely unmatched and the best fun u can have is the IRC (i think every TiT user would agree to that) . almost everyone is actively speaking/chatting and having a chillout .

the best thing about the site is that it was actually open signups during that time which has fended away traders since for traders , it has no value . Open signups is actually a boon in disguise .

people think only uber-rarez0r sites only have great community which is ABSOLUTELY wrong . Rarer Tracker =/= Better Community TiT was probably THE best community site + good content of torrents around 2005 year + its was open signups . its an irony that TiT being open signup that time was the best community , and now ppl rush to rarez0r sites for "getting into" (read : giving excuses)to get inside their "community" ...

sometimes i wish all these "so-called" community sites should open their signups as a challenge , a huge influx will come in and i can bet around 95% of the level charged ppl will just be inactive , since the site will be open signups . 9 out of 10 ppl , including the "self-proclaimed" elites here are level whores themselves who will be the first ones to rush to these kind of sites and then give lecture to others why other ppl are not fit for that particular website , Hypocrisy at its best .

TiT on the contrary has an excellent community despite being open signup , which i am 100% sure the uber-rarez0r sites cannot achieve if they take such a step since their popularity and "community" will totally diminish .
    Another one
    "community lover, levels dont mean shit, I've never seen better community in a long time" guy ?

If you're gonna be like this, please lock this now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

i am fine soulreaper , great to see you too ! . yes , the community is absolutely unmatched and the best fun u can have is the IRC (i think every TiT user would agree to that) . almost everyone is actively speaking/chatting and having a chillout .

the best thing about the site is that it was actually open signups during that time which has fended away traders since for traders , it has no value . Open signups is actually a boon in disguise .

people think only uber-rarez0r sites only have great community which is ABSOLUTELY wrong . Rarer Tracker =/= Better Community TiT was probably THE best community site + good content of torrents around 2005 year + its was open signups . its an irony that TiT being open signup that time was the best community , and now ppl rush to rarez0r sites for "getting into" (read : giving excuses)to get inside their "community" ...

sometimes i wish all these "so-called" community sites should open their signups as a challenge , a huge influx will come in and i can bet around 95% of the level charged ppl will just be inactive , since the site will be open signups . 9 out of 10 ppl , including the "self-proclaimed" elites here are level whores themselves who will be the first ones to rush to these kind of sites and then give lecture to others why other ppl are not fit for that particular website , Hypocrisy at its best .

TiT on the contrary has an excellent community despite being open signup , which i am 100% sure the uber-rarez0r sites cannot achieve if they take such a step since their popularity and "community" will totally diminish .
    Another one
    "community lover, levels dont mean shit, I've never seen better community in a long time" guy ?

If you're gonna be like this, please lock this now.
    u should probably read the whole thing again around 10 times so it may actually register what i was really trying to say . i am probably guessing some eye problems may have been the cause . oh well some people need some more time , no worries .

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    hmm, I didnt get an invite and I was a member back when it was up 2 years ago.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    c.han's Avatar movie collector BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i have tit and it is rarest.i hope,you can have it in next time,but it is really hard.good luck
    Last edited by c.han; 09-20-2008 at 08:44 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by c.han View Post
    i have tit and it is rarest.i hope,you will have it in next time.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    e-penis thing ON?

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    apparently the only sent invites to ex- power users.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast