Thread: have a problem with my CZone acc

Poster BT Rep: +3
    ok i change my pass in CZone i try to login but i said to me that the paa is wrong
    i try the recover but i didnt get email for recover the pass
    and now i cant login

please i need help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it happened to me before too..try to login again ...i guess. thats what worked for me...

Wishing for: SweDVDR

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i will try

edit:
    no i cant login
    Last edited by Bomba; 10-21-2007 at 03:12 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KravenX's Avatar CZ Adm|n & sFZ Help
    Quote Originally Posted by Loading View Post
    ok i change my pass in CZone i try to login but i said to me that the paa is wrong
    i try the recover but i didnt get email for recover the pass
    and now i cant login

please i need help

first of all try to clear all your private data/cookies. Then try to login using your password.

If this doesn`t work wait for the recover email. It usually arrives immediately. Look into the Spam/Bulk folder. Sometimes the email arrives there. If you cannot solve your problem please post here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    no its not job
    whem i'm tring the recover its right to me:
    Un e-mail a fost trimis la: **********@gmail.com. Va rugam sa asteptati primirea acestui e-mail si sa urmariti instructiunile.
    there is a CZone admin here?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Kraven who posted above you is EliteAdmin, do as he says if it doesn't work post here

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post
    first of all try to clear all your private data/cookies. Then try to login using your password.

If this doesn`t work wait for the recover email. It usually arrives immediately. Look into the Spam/Bulk folder. Sometimes the email arrives there. If you cannot solve your problem please post here.
    No, First of all calm down a bit and if loading is elit admin why not request Community Rep status:

Community Reps
    BT Staff
    Community Rep
    Community Reps are staff at BT sites invited by FST to bring communities together. They are NOT spies though may take action if you're breaking their rules. Theres little to stop them from creating accounts to lurk and doubt you'd prefer that. Many have accounts at similar sites they watch closely.
    Community Reps DO NOT have access to IPs or emails or any private information on this site. Their rank does NOT offer them any more access or power than an ordinary member. Theres no difference between them and members apart from the restriction for access to the invites section.
    There may be occasion when a Community Rep appears to just take action against members. We will deal with each instance of this type as it surfaces. We will NOT tolerate being taken advantage of. Their presence is not to create a battle zone but to assist in joining communities.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post

No, First of all calm down a bit and if loading is elit admin why not request Community Rep status:

Community Reps
    BT Staff
    Community Rep
    Community Reps are staff at BT sites invited by FST to bring communities together. They are NOT spies though may take action if you're breaking their rules. Theres little to stop them from creating accounts to lurk and doubt you'd prefer that. Many have accounts at similar sites they watch closely.
    Community Reps DO NOT have access to IPs or emails or any private information on this site. Their rank does NOT offer them any more access or power than an ordinary member. Theres no difference between them and members apart from the restriction for access to the invites section.
    There may be occasion when a Community Rep appears to just take action against members. We will deal with each instance of this type as it surfaces. We will NOT tolerate being taken advantage of. Their presence is not to create a battle zone but to assist in joining communities.
    he said that
    KravenX is eliteadmin

no one can help me?

closed i got the email after 2 days o.O
    Last edited by Bomba; 10-22-2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost