http://seedboxhosting.com/seedbox/ Has anyone used these guys yet? I'd like to know if they are legit or not. Here is what they list on their site:
Are these specs any good?
- Your own Linux installation with Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04
- Root access to your server
- TorrentFlux-b4rt installed and ready to use
- Your own IP address
- 50Gb hard drive space for the OS and all your files
- 1Gb swap space
- 256Mb ram
- Unmetered 100Mbit connection
- Unlimited torrents
- $37 per month
They also run http://torrentfluxhosting.com/torrentflux/ . Any opinions on these guys?