Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A warning to users requesting rare trackers invitations or accounts

AnestesiaGeral's Avatar SickBoy BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Anyone can offer invites, if they have them, to rare trackers, but no one asking for them will ever get them.

You guys must get real, you won't get invites to any rare tracker if you ask for them here.

And now you ask why...

And I answer...

Most rare trackers simply don't have invites, or if they have them, they are unaccessible to most user classes. Even if the invites were available most of you wouldn't get them any way, simply because whoever have them don't care about invite trading, and would never risk their accounts by inviting a cheater.

But how do I get an invite to any of those trackers?

Well, first of all you need to be active here. Post a lot and spam the less you can. Make some friends here and someday someone will appear and you will ask them, by PM, for an invite.
    Don't ask for invites on topics!
    But be smart, if someone, ever, have one of those invites that you are looking for ages, write something nice that shows you deserve that invite. STOP writing "I NEED AN INVITE", that's crap! What we need is air to stay alive and money o pay our taxes.

But I have a good offer, why doesn't anyone want trade with me?

Probably you didn't understand what I wrote above... I'll explain...gently.
    Even you have an amazing (or you think it's amazing) offer, trading invites to rare trackers is forbidden by most, if not all, of them.
    Anyone caught doing so will be banned, and whoever have the invites don't want that, right?
    Think about this (as an example): If you had UK*T would you trade it for a 5TB Swedvdr?

Rarity isn't a synonym of quality, wanting an invite for this motive is stupidity.

By getting an invite to rare tracker don't expect to have hot babes washing your back or something. Rare trackers have usernames and passwords like all the rest.

In fact, most of you, don't even heard about REAL RARE TRACKERS, simply because they want to be rare. And this ones are the ones you dream of...

Most lower rated trackers have more content than most known as rare trackers, so don't expect amazing contents from them. In fact, most rare trackers have few users, few content and crappy speeds. They are only rare because they don't have open signups, and thats it!

First, preserve your own accounts without cheating and learn to be a grownup and have conscience of things, then you may have the chance of your trading invites "life".

Behave...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nice essay i enjoyed the reading, and most of what he said is true.
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    nice book.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    makes sense to me.... pretty much most of this is common sense though, at least i think it is...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    u need little bit of luck with, what u said ,but u can always try you never now that today might be ur lucky day

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I agree, making friends is the best way to get invites. Thats how i was able to get into ftn. Ive also given out invites to top level trackers to friends I have made at various forums.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    You should write a novel.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    lol.... why it's not like anyone here would read it...

they would spend more time saying how useless it would be, rather than just reading the darn thing.. lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    if so why then we have Bitorrent invite section? then removed from here and all be fine then.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I appreciated reading this, unfortunately, a lot of people who don't like reading are gonna comment with their disapproval even though they just skimmed it over or only read the first sentence (if even that)

And I don't get it because...
    This isn't even that long...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast