Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!Investigation into identities of Oink's Users!!:(:(

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Ah Fuck Me i upped the first torrent of my life at oink today
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    LOL

This is what we call scare tactics people, wise up and stop being so damned scared gullible, damn.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice one Old Buddy. Look BitMeTV got away with it this time. Not that I wish this happening to them, no way...
    But why OiNK? My heart aches...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    LOL

This is what we call scare tactics people, wise up and stop being so damned scared gullible, damn.
    They have got fuckin Registration Data Ip's and all the shit
    Damn who can sleep tonite to see the fuckin police on the doorstep the next morning
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    LOL

Damn who can sleep tonite to see the fuckin police on the doorstep the next morning
    You really think 200,000 people are going to jail? Stop being pathetic and think of the people who are REALLY in trouble here, i.e. the adminstration and site operators.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    What can they do? Launch the bigest lawsuit in history? I don't think that there will be pink prison cells in the future. This is just attempt to scare people,and like someone said people will eventually get sick of this sh*t and make ome changes.
    Copyright iz for teh n00bs Fight the power
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    LOL

that's right, as well as your entire snatch list.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    LOL

I second that! They will fail! Long live BiTTorrent!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster

You really think 200,000 people are going to jail? Stop being pathetic and think of the people who are REALLY in trouble here, i.e. the adminstration and site operators.

why jail? think that u have to pay for example 1000$ for every song u downloaded and than yes they could fuck us aŽll with that

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    LOL

where are you from ? india ??

they dont give a shit .. so stop worrying

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast