Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!Investigation into identities of Oink's Users!!:(:(

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I used seedbox... And dynamic IP, but who cares. They can play with my ball. Guys this is overhyped a little. I reckon it is a public theatre...intimidating the public.
    As Romans say: Panem et circenses!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

They have got fuckin Registration Data Ip's and all the shit
    Damn who can sleep tonite to see the fuckin police on the doorstep the next morning
    where are you from ? india ??

they dont give a shit .. so stop worrying
    I don't believe that they'd go after the entire userbase, but I do consider it a possibility that they may go after the top data transferrers and distribute the user information to other anti-piracy organizations such as the riaa.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    You really think 200,000 people are going to jail? Stop being pathetic and think of the people who are REALLY in trouble here, i.e. the adminstration and site operators.
    That's not what he means. I mean, people uploaded/download like 50 GB or so have nothing to worry about. It's the big fishes they want. Maybe those guys that uploaded over a terrabyte or so. They may have reason to be worried, or it's just scare tactics.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I used seedbox... And dynamic IP, but who cares. They can play with my ball. Guys this is overhyped a little. I reckon it is a public theatre...intimidating the public.
    As Romans say: Panem et circenses!
    you think dynamic IP will save you?

IP address + time + warrant = your identity from ISP

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Well, it's actuallymore than just 200 000 users if you count all of the banned ones (they're in the log too), but in case we ARE all going to prison ... Anybody wanna share a cell?

Or trade one? Or give one away?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    You all forget that yes, there are thousands of users there but the upper most echelon is the Power User+

How many of you were Power User+ and had been there for over two years? Yea, that makes a batch or two of us and that is narrowed down quite a bit. I say listen up: you never know man! Get your hands on a copy of drive washer and keep it in your secondary optical for that time when someone does show up on you doorstep so you can run to your room, lock yourself in, load the drive washer, and smoke a cigarette until the door is broken down. That sounded slightly humorous but that was the first thought that came through my mind this morning after I noticed all of my t012123n75 fucked.

Wow I already feel the pain of not having on demand FLAC loads..
    Last edited by PlainShane; 10-23-2007 at 03:15 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    RIAA and IPFI and MPAA eats shit , and do not have a jurisdiction here.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    tell me, do you think that oink was using their own seedboxes to seed part of the content of the site?

if so, then they are if way deeper shit i guess

what were the top data transferrers stats btw? hope i'm not into it with 200 gigs lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    OMG I AM SO SCARED lol xD

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I doubt they can do anything, it's just scare tactics once again. They might go after very high profile people so that's like 1-2 more people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast