Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Make Cd-r's Like Hard Drives?

Poster
    Where do I get it? I remember getting the setup, but, I deleted it, coz I had InCD, but, I don't use that anymore. dg_mortal gave it to me once.... so, does anyone know where to get it? Or, does anyone know the full name of the program?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by AR8@13 July 2003 - 14:57
    Where do I get it? I remember getting the setup, but, I deleted it, coz I had InCD, but, I don't use that anymore. dg_mortal gave it to me once.... so, does anyone know where to get it? Or, does anyone know the full name of the program?
    Be a little more clear....exactly what are you looking for....try searching on download.com for what you want and then download a crack for it. Go to websites to get the cracks but we're not allowed to post the sites, serials, cracks, or any of that so no one post any of that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i have incd, i think it came with my coppy of nero bundled with my cd-rw drive

as far as i know it has nothing no do with making cdrs like a hard drive, you use it to format cdrws, so you can add and remove stuff from them like you would do on a floppy disk

i don't know if this helps you much but that's all i know

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    I mean, you know how InCD formats CD-RWs... well, isn't there a program that does the same to CD-R's?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    incd should do the same for cdrs but u just cannot delete stuff

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Ok, then, how do I do it to CD-Rs? Coz, for CD-RWs, the thing just pops up and asks to format.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Dang... nobody knows?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I may be wrong, but I don't think CD-Rs can, or need to, be formatted. I've never had to format a CD-R, anyway.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by smellmycomputer+13 July 2003 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smellmycomputer &#064; 13 July 2003 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i have incd, i think it came with my coppy of nero bundled with my cd-rw drive

as far as i know it has nothing no do with making cdrs like a hard drive, you use it to format cdrws, so you can add and remove stuff from them like you would do on a floppy disk[/b]
    adding and removing things on a floppy disk is just the same as adding and removing things on a hard drive.

Originally posted by Livy@13 July 2003 - 15:20
    incd should do the same for cdrs but u just cannot delete stuff
    incd cannot format cd-r&#39;s, only cd-rw&#39;s. and you can delete from a cd-r that is formated with UDF File System, but the free space will not return to the disc as it would with a cd-rw.

<!--QuoteBegin-AR8
    @13 July 2003 - 19:43
    Dang... nobody knows? [/quote]i posted a hash for HP DLA for you here.

EDIT:
    @AR8....i previously sent you Veritas DLA, which is newer (Veritas bought DLA from HP). i cannot find it on kazaa lite to post a hash, but if you want the newer DLA, send me an e-mail and i would be glad to send it to you again. B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    but the free space will not return to the disc as it would with a cd-rw.
    It&#39;s possible, as long as you a full erase rather than a "quick" one. I use Prassi PrimoDVD, which came with my PC, but that&#39;s the only thing I use it for, other than it&#39;s Nero 6 all the way&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast