Thread: after oink.. why snatchlist?

i really want all my sites/ticking timebombs to get rid of the useless snatchlist. i know what i downloaded, it's in my downloads folder, thanks.. the snatchlist is only useful to the popo.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    there was an option to have it taken off...
    Mr Angry

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    At OiNK you could turn it off, maybe you should suggest that at some sites you're most concerned about.
    I never did turn my snatchlist off...
    but I don't think what I've done there is even remotely close to what a lot of people there have accomplished...

On a side note: If you get caught, would they take the music from you? Because if I got caught and got to keep the music, it'd completely be worth it... (I suppose you could always back it up somewhere else?)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    you wont be caught or charged because of some snatchlist. thats bullshit.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Snatchlists I doubt would even be considered evidence against you since you could have ratio cheated ect... or it could have been a hijacker on your account ect..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    On a side note: If you get caught, would they take the music from you? Because if I got caught and got to keep the music, it'd completely be worth it... (I suppose you could always back it up somewhere else?)
    If you ask nicely, They may let you take it to jail with you too