Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Stop People That Don't Share........

Could I in anyway stop people that don't share from downloading from me? Without stop sharing all my files. I just want to stop those suckers that don't share not the people that shares.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    cancel them

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mortician@13 July 2003 - 15:42
    Could I in anyway stop people that don't share from downloading from me? Without stop sharing all my files. I just want to stop those suckers that don't share not the people that shares.
    Maybe you could get there IP address from netstat and then add it to the BlockedIPAddress's file in Kazaa lite 2.40...it might work....go ahead and try...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    How would You know if the person is sharing files or not?

Options > Kazaa K++ Options > K++ Options > User's Can't get a list of all Your shared files

BOT

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@13 July 2003 - 21:58
    How would You know if the person is sharing files or not?

Options > Kazaa K++ Options > K++ Options > User's Can't get a list of all Your shared files

BOT
    das true now i dont know if leeches are all around us the people with K++ can use that privacy patch anddd block messages man i just hope this person is sharing

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I know about that option [B][O][T]. But When I send A message and they don't bother answer I assume that they don't share. The P2P whole idea is that u should share and if people as far as I can see download from me I want to stop them.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by mortician@13 July 2003 - 22:07
    [b] I know about that option [O][T]. But When I send A message and they don't bother answer I assume that they don't share. The P2P whole idea is that u should share and if people as far as I can see download from me I want to stop them.
    They could have checked the option to refuse to accept messages,or maybe they went to bed or work?Different time zones.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    You shouldnt block everyone...just those who dont share there files.....just type netstat in DOS to get there IP and do what i said...see if it works

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    you could use netstat to get their IP, find their ISP from it. Ring the ISP and pretend to be a government official to get their address, then go to their house and ask them to start sharing

Easy!
    <insert signature here>

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Out of The Ordinary
    I do not accept incomming messages through Kazaa.
    And people cannot browse My shared files.

BOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast