Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aspartame!

you really think they could sell an illegal product worldwide?
    NO ! Only the us ! They wouldn't dare to make somebody unhealthy for money !

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@14 July 2003 - 09:19
    Coca Cola contains materials for fastening metals! all the ingridients are put in latin so that you cant figure out what it really is! Coke is slowly killing you, It's also made of the same plant that cocaine is made up of! those are some of the reasons why I dont drink coke its too dangerous that stuff contains enough acid to burn through metal and not speaking of your insides!
    You have the ingredient list for Coke?
    I always thought they kept that a secret?

Anyway, Coke can also clean a rusted bolt as clean as a whistle, when you put it in it for a couple of hours.
    No rust in my intestants.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Ron@14 July 2003 - 14:15
    You have the ingredient list for Coke?
    I always thought they kept that a secret?

Anyway, Coke can also clean a rusted bolt as clean as a whistle, when you put it in it for a couple of hours.
    No rust in my intestants.
    it's actually easier than you would think to get a full chemical breakdown of the constituent parts of coca cola

it can be done very simply on a gas liquid chromatograph and/or a mass spectrometer

however, the secret is knowing how to mix the ingredients, not the ingredients themselves
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Ron@14 July 2003 - 08:15
    ... And saliva can disolve armor plating given enough time.
    • (Make sure you don&#39;t have any of that dangerous stuff in your mouth&#33;&#33;&#33

5. Lounge   -   #15
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable

going by a lot of reasearch today, almost everything gives you cancer, so its a firm bet that if you live long enough you&#39;ll get it, but am I worried

Yes

However, there is nothing I can do to stop it, so im going to enjoy my coke in blissfull ignorance, if it isnt coke its fecking water next, soon to be found with carconegenic substances in the fluride (sp) in it

back to my giant glass of coke

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    The cure to cancer is simple.
    Seawater&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Sharks are immune to cancer, so it must be the seawater, no?
    Besides, of all the bodies they recovered from the ocean, not one had died of cancer&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    The Drinking Water Inspectorate (UK) has just released findings for the best and worst drinking water quality.

The best - straight from the tap.
    The worst - some of the most expensive bottled waters.

But it didn&#39;t say whether the best was from areas with fluoridation or without.

I currently live in an area without fluoridation, what is the opinion of others on this enforced medication ?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Coke actually will wear down your teeth faster than any other soda i&#39;ve heard..
    Drinking too many of them give u a very rough sandpaper feeling or something.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    (this is true)

If you leave a tooth in a glass of coke for 12 hours it will have almost completly dissolved :|

Its also an amazing drain cleaner

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I know they use washing powder in taxidermy to dissolve flesh.
    If Coke gets rid of the teeth and bones, we&#39;ve just found a way to get rid of my (future, VERY rich) wife&#33;&#33;&#33;

This is a great forum&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Thank you, thank you, thank you&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast