Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like STMusic is the best

Already has 57188 registered users vs softmp3's 24,344. Both have the same amount of torrents.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The "best" what?

Leftover, second-rate, music tracker?

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If they both have the same amount of torrents..woudln't it mean softmp3 is a better site considering it has less members?..
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    yeah basically.

I meant to write ...next best.

I'm not saying its good like oink but its whats left. Its growing, just needs a crapload more torrents.

@J.A., why would it make it better? Means less seeds and peers. STM has nearly double the # of users. Unless half of them do not care about their ratio then they become leechers and then seeders.
    Last edited by Probability; 10-24-2007 at 03:55 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I think they're both awful to be quite honest.

Trance and electronic music as far as the proverbial eye can see, without a hint of variety in the selection.

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll take my Usenet and Soulseek any day.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    you can play with those until OiNK returns but sticking them 'forever'...please, not me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Stmusic aint that bad, its no oink but there's no alternative. I'm just trying to point people to whats left.

I tried soulseek a while back but there's so many files, bitrates, same song has 10 different sizes, different lengths and different bitrates.

If oink comes back, it wont be for a long time. In the meantime you gotta download music

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability View Post
    yeah basically.

I meant to write ...next best.

I'm not saying its good like oink but its whats left. Its growing, just needs a crapload more torrents.

@J.A., why would it make it better? Means less seeds and peers. STM has nearly double the # of users. Unless half of them do not care about their ratio then they become leechers and then seeders.
    You need to look at the seeder:leecher ratio to make a decent evaluation.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    They're both good, even 1 seeder is good for music cause its so small most of the time.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability View Post
    They're both good, even 1 seeder is good for music cause its so small most of the time.
    Define "good". How about posting current stats?

yo

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast