Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 25 TheFamily.bz Invites!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    i asure everyone that none of the Former SCN staff are staff on Thefamily.bz

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    well to be frank if none of the staff is from scn then thats even worse cuz there just some lamers who stole some guys concept.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I dont want them to see my phone number and adress, wtf?

I can send you different one:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/131187458.png

Im looking for a website where I can feel like im home so i want definitely to try this one.
    Second reason is because i hope you have a great content there like other .bz sites - is there any connection? well anyway i would appreciate invitation.
    Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post
    well to be frank if none of the staff is from scn then thats even worse cuz there just some lamers who stole some guys concept.
    dude they didnt steal anyones concept...
    they had never heard of scn before and they launched tf like 1 week before it shut down...
    There is nothing alike with this place and scn
    not the user classes, layout, or anything else...

just the fact that they have a type of mafia layout and specialize in everything unlike scn did..

This place is truly awesome...///
    ohh and david i sent u ur invite to ur gmail address...
    have fun

PS: AkaiDoresu, send me a pm with ur email and i will send u an invite....
    Last edited by ineedaninvite; 10-24-2007 at 11:06 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    thanks! repped

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    how about this...im a moderator there..and i do not see any former scn staff...
    took other names maybe?

anyway, that's what i heard and i will never register

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well Mate,You will always have that choice...But I also can assure you that there are no staff from scn there and they weren't trying to steal someones concept....

I think that they first off wanted to think of a friendly place for everyone(a family),the mobster/gangster idea came later.

I also have to say that this place looks like it has a lot of potential.They will be great in a little while once it grows.TheFamily.bz is getting better and better as each day passes!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    how about this...im a moderator there..and i do not see any former scn staff...
    took other names maybe?

anyway, that's what i heard and i will never register

same here!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I Run It
    1) the only true the(fill it in).bz sites are ThePlace.bz TheVault.bz and TheVault.bz and they are all owned by a specific group of people.
    TheFamily.bz is biting their style of sites.

2) Everyone, who is anyone knows like Adela said, that the original Mafia/Mafiosa Idea was first introduced by SceneNetwork.org, which is now offline, i dont really care if they take other sites ideas, but it doesnt really show much innovation or imagination to the site. Only thats its just another tracker.

3) I was one of the first members to signup and kept my account for a while, only thing is, i decided to go on browse and to my surprise, I see FTN Category Icons as their Icons. Talk about lame ;p

IMO this is nothing special, just another tracker, signup, let it go on for a few months, then die like so many others.
    But hell, i could be wrong, and it might turn out to be a great tracker, but Staff really need to rethink what they are doing, but taking all these ideas from other trackers, who have been online a hell of a lot longer and have a lot more experience

dk

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    While everyone has good points here and there,this is still a fresh bittorrent tracker.If everyone worked together and attempted to make this a good tracker then everyone would be happy.I agree with you on a few things though.I think that a tracker should be original and have something exclusive and all of that but regardless of all that this is a tracker,that if everyone worked with,could be a very good tracker for everyone.And I know that everyone wants another good tracker right? I am friends with some staff there and I am giving suggestions all the time.You never know the final results but it is worth the time and effort if you want another good bittorrent tracker.Like I said before,You have the ability to choose whether to join or not but if you do join and participate and help the tracker grow,who knows what could happen!

That's just my two cents....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast